Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1016 results found

1. Credit Card Convenience Fee

Ability to add fee if customer chooses to pay via credit card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cheque print form Standard to fix ASAP

Print Cheque Standard template works fine, but when you try to print the created cheque in QBO this template does not apply, the printed cheque has a different template.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Checks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a scheduling/automatic sending feature to Management Reports

I'm not sure why the Management reports don't offer a scheduling option like the Custom reports do. Custom reports are useful, but they don't look very attractive. I'm a bookkeeper and it would be wonderful to have the reports go out automatically at the same time every month without having to manually send out the more attractive Management report, which contains a coversheet, the client's logo, and comes with a reasonable amount of options. The scheduled reports also don't allow the reordering of the reports, which the Management reports do. the MR come in a nice, professional packet, whereas the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Setting price Discount rate for customer

Hi,
    I have used Quickbooks desktop previously and it has the function to set discount rate for customer. I would like to request this function to be available for Quickbooks online. The function allowed us to create estimate with the set discount rate for customer. It save us time and all our staff can just select the customer to provide the estimate. No need to check the discount rate for the customer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make the font larger and darker - or at least give us the option to make it larger and darker.

You have a lot of people with bad eyesight that's getting worse and worse as we strain to see the faint fonts on the screen. I've tried the dark mode, but the white fields still have text that's hard to see. This has been posted for years now. Please consider doing something about it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Managed IT Services Newcastle

For a set monthly cost, managed services are continuing assistance from an IT service provider. To maintain IT systems performing at their best, proactive monitoring, maintenance, priority support, and user and device management are all required. Customers can run their organisations more easily and effectively with the help of managed IT services in Newcastle.
    https://www.smikteck.com.au/managed-it/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to fix QuickBooks error 1712?

QuickBooks Error 1712 is commonly encountered when attempting to install or upgrade QuickBooks Desktop on a computer. This error can arise due to corrupted system files, interference from older QuickBooks versions, or issues with the operating system's configuration.

Common Solutions:

1. Reinstall QuickBooks: A fresh installation can clear up any corrupted files or settings causing the error.
    2. Use the QuickBooks Tool Hub: The tool hub contains diagnostic tools that can help address and fix common errors, including Error 1712.
    3. Check Windows Registry: Occasionally, the Windows Registry may have entries causing conflicts. Ensure there are no remnants of older QuickBooks installations in…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it more userfriendly

some features are not support on ios mobile. so you have to make it more user friendly and this kind of problem should be resolved. some more issues I faced like downloading quickbook, using it with https://pinaak.com/ and this really make me unhappy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Project Reports that show duration of unbilled time

When you run "Unbilled time and expenses" report in Projects, it would be nice to see other totals besides the amount. More specically, I'd like to see the hours duration at the bottom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Fix QuickBooks 12000 Series Errors When Getting Payroll Updates

Implementing the above stated methods can help the QB users to get rid of<a href="https://www.hostdocket.com/fix-quickbooks-payroll-error-12xxx-when-getting-updates/">QuickBooks 12000 series errors</a> in no time. If users are not able to resolve error codes 12002, 12007, 12009, 12029 and 12031 then they can contact our technical support team by dialing toll-free 1-844-405-0907. Our QuickBooks payroll technical support team is available 24/7 hour of customer service. We will be happy to help you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Permit Estimates to retain "linked" status when converting invoice to recurring invoice.

An estimate which requires installment payments over 12 months is possible but each month the user is required to generate a one time invoice from the Estimate UI. (You can also link from a new invoice to the previously created Estimate.) If the payment period is set to a known duration it would save time to create one "linked" invoice from an Estimate and convert the created invoice into a recurring invoice but still retain the "linked" status between invoice and estimate. Currently new invoices must be manually matched. Understand that there will be corner cases related to customers paying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. User defined Account Type and Detail Type to permit logical chart of accounts

I am transitioning from GNU Cash where I have a well established Chart of Accounts. This chart of accounts was actually first established in Quicken an earlier version of quickbooks.

I cannot recreate logically the structure of my chart of accounts in QB because of the extremely limited and to my mind illogical list of Account Types and their associated Detail Type.

This straitjacket is further compounded by the the fact that child/sub accounts have to have the same account type as the parent account.

It is not yet clear to me how this is going to work out with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Radio Internetowe - Listen to Polish Radio Stations Online

Using the Radio Internetowe service you can listen to a range of Polish radio stations. You can get the latest news from radio stations, watch live football and rugby games, as well as listen to podcasts of your favorite shows. Some services even provide live call-ins. These services are available on your desktop, laptop, or even your mobile phone. If you haven't tried it yet, you should give it a go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Complete invoice export in excel file

To be compliant with some e invoicing regulation, it's needed to export in excel file all fields invoice ( all data reported in pdf version) required VAT number ID, complete address, detailed lines . Current version doesn't allow to export these data due to limited columns export procedure. Should be great to have it due to compliance risk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to send contractor new request to enter w9 data

The links that are sent to contractors to enter w9 data expire after 24 hours and there is no way to send a new link to a contractor that did not click on it in time. This is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SBGMO-8772

May be related to SBGMO-8315
    Capture Signature not working since the iOS app update
    27.09.3 versions

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve Class support in reports

I use Classes to track sales tax categories for expenses. I do this to support required state and local Use Tax filings. I need to be able to generate a report that lists all transaction line items in a selection of accounts for a given date range, and to group those by class. However "Class" is missing from the "Group by" list, as well as from Filters and Columns options. Without these I can't build the report I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Fix Intuit QuickBooks Online Login Problems

However, at times they face few errors with, <a href="https://www.axpertaccounting.com/login-problems-of-quickbooks-online-on-chrome/">Login problems of QuickBooks online on chrome</a> when signing in on the Intuit official website (qbo.intuit.com/intuit). So here, in this blog post we will in details discuss about this error and its solutions. You can also take assistance from QuickBooks online support team at 1-888-351-0999.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1722 Desktop?

QuickBooks Desktop error 1722 is an error in the program that can show up when installing the QuickBooks software. Also, you can see the error code when opening QuickBooks after installing it. Incomplete or damaged installation of the QuickBooks application is one of the main reasons behind the arrival of this error.

Besides, damaged Windows components can also give rise to this issue. When the error occurs, it crashes an active program Window and also hampers the performance of the program. You can get rid of the error by suppressing its possible factors. For additional assistance, you can reach out…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 6069?

QuickBooks is inarguable one of the best accounting and bookkeeping software available in the market. This application has been specially designed for small and medium businesses. In fact, the software has powerful features which help the organizations in managing their finances effectively. Even after offering many perks to users and also being a user-friendly software this application is vulnerable to technical errors and one such issue is QuickBooks error code 6069.

Read more: https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-error-6069/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Inventory  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?