Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1058 results found

1. How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77? (When Opening a Company File)

Business owners across the world trust QuickBooks for their accounting and bookkeeping tasks. A robust accounting software, QuickBooks has tools and features that are user-friendly. Though it’s a state of the art software, but like any other software, it isn’t completely void of errors. Users may, at times, come across a few errors that could disrupt their workflow. One common issue that users often report is QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -77.

Read more: https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-error-6000-77/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Export Customer List With Balance Information

QuickBooks Desktop allowed users to export the customer list with balance information and addresses for each customer. QuickBooks online does not include balance information and addresses in the same exportable files. Please provide backwards compatibility between the 2 versions and allow balance and addresses to be exported in a single file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. statement of account template

statement of accounts to reveal customer's job number or P/O number for customer's account to refer which invoice belongs to which p/o or job number of their own which we have indicated inside the individual invoices

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The sales receipt date needs to stay the same as the transaction date when changing the detail button.

When I click on the details button when trying to categorize a sales receipt the sales receipt date is not staying the as the transaction date. It is instead changing to today's date that I am doing the categorizing. It used to not do that. So now my dates are getting thrown off. For example my sales date for this transaction was June 3rd but when I click on details and the sales receipt pops up the date changed to June 16

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receipts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DIY Vehicle Transport: Pros, Cons, and Safety Considerations

DIY vehicle transport involves transporting your car on your own, without hiring professional car transport services. While this option may seem cost-effective, it comes with certain pros and cons. One advantage is the potential cost savings, as you won't have to pay for professional services. However, there are several considerations to keep in mind. DIY transport requires proper equipment, such as a suitable trailer and secure straps, to ensure the safe loading and transportation of your vehicle. It also requires knowledge and experience in properly securing the vehicle to prevent damage. Additionally, DIY transport can be time-consuming and may
    result…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display both home and foreign currency on the invoice print-out.

I would like the ability to display both home and foreign currency on the invoice print-out. It would be very helpful to the clients to be able to see both the currencies and the exchange amount. Can I ask for an alternative solution on this as it is currently impossible to do so?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Freeze the Add New button at the top of all lists!!!

Please add the Add New button at the top of all lists so that we don't have to scroll to the top every time to start over.

Even better, allow creation of new accounts/categories on the fly throughout all transactions!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Mobile Phones Under 25000

Mobile phones have become an essential part of our lives in today's fast-paced world, allowing us to stay connected, work, and have fun while on the go. It can be difficult to find the ideal smartphone that meets our needs without breaking the bank because there are so many options on the market. The features, performance, and value for money of some of the best mobile phones under 25,000 will be examined in this article.
    Read More: https://digitalpandeyji.com/best-mobile-phones-under-25000/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why Insurance Matters in Car Transport Services in Hyderabad

Insurance is of utmost importance when it comes to car transport services in Hyderabad. It provides protection and peace of mind during the entire transportation process. Accidents or unforeseen events can occur during transit, and having insurance coverage ensures that you are financially safeguarded against any damages or losses. Whether it's minor scratches, dents, or major accidents, insurance provides the necessary coverage for repairs or replacement. It is essential to choose a car transport service that offers comprehensive insurance coverage for your vehicle. This ensures that in the event of any unfortunate incidents, you are adequately compensated and your investment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a Project Name field to Estimate & Ability to enter mark-up % or $

Two great additions to Estimates would be to have a fileld labeled "Project" so it can be tracked and separated from the customer's name if desired.

As a general contractor we want to send an estimate to the customer's nmae, but we name our projects based on the street name address. Our work-around for this has been to enter the Customer as street name: MILTON 1377
    The problem is we do not want the estimate to be addressed to MILTON 1377 instead of Jane Doe.

Second item, I have seen lots of requests going back as far as 2018 (farther…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Estimates  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cash basis reports are missing.

why do you only allow accrual based reports in the app? majority of people use cash basis in small business. you have no ability to change to cash basis in you p&l reports in the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Importance of Car Transport Services in Chennai for Vehicle Safety

Vehicle transportation plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety of vehicles during transportation. Whether it's a short-distance or long-distance move, entrusting the transportation of your car to professionals offers peace of mind and minimizes the risks associated with driving the vehicle yourself. Car transport companies have the expertise, experience, and specialized equipment to securely load, transport, and unload vehicles, ensuring they arrive at their destination in pristine condition. They follow strict safety protocols and employ trained drivers who are skilled in handling different types of vehicles. With their focus on vehicle safety, car transport services in Chennai provide a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Books Review tool to QBO Accountant

Please add the Books Review tool/module to QuickBooks Online Accountant.

The Books Review tools is one of my favorite tools I use when closing out my client's books -- it gives me a defined process to review my client's books every month and generate month-end reports. It is super useful in finding errors like missing payees, 90+ old bills, etc and reconciling balance sheet accounts.

But, the Books Review tool isn't even available to use for my our accounting firm's QBO Accountant account, which I find surprising.
    Without it, closing out my own practice's books is not as easy as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can I fix a QuickBooks desktop error ps038?

QuickBooks error PS038 typically occurs when trying to download payroll updates. To fix this error, you can try the following steps:

Update QuickBooks to the latest release: Ensure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop. To update your QuickBooks software, follow these steps:

Open QuickBooks and go to the Help menu.
    Select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
    Click on the Update Now tab.
    Checkmark the Reset Update box to clear previous update downloads.
    Click on Get Updates to start the update process.
    Once the update is complete, close and reopen QuickBooks.

Click here:- https://asquarecloudhosting.com/quickbooks-error-ps038/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Off-Road bike Transport: Specialized Solutions for Transporting bikes

Off-road bike transport refers to the specialized solutions and services designed to transport bikes that are not suitable for conventional road travel. Unlike regular bike transport, off-road bike transport requires specific equipment and expertise to ensure safe and secure transportation. Specialized trailers and handling techniques are utilized to accommodate the unique dimensions, weight, and suspension of off-road bikes. Additionally, extra precautions are taken to protect bikes from potential damage during transit, such as employing proper securing methods and utilizing routes that are suitable for off-road transportation. Whether it's for recreational purposes or professional needs, off-road vehicle transport offers tailored solutions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quickbooks Online Payroll Mapping

When you change the name of the Chart of Accounts, the mapped payroll account should be automatically updated as well.

When you do not update the account, QBO recreates the old Expense accounts.
    Forcing more work, because you have to remap every individual employee to the New Account.

(this is important for me, because I put people's names in the Cost Centers of the accounts they are accountable over)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Debts over 60 days old

MY IDEA IS THAT QUICK BOOKS REMOVES THE 60 DAY LIMIT
    TO FIND ALL OUTSTANDING INVOICES

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Benefits of Professional bike Shifting Services by Train

professional bike shifting services by train offer several advantages. Firstly, they provide secure loading and unloading, ensuring the safety of your vehicle during transit. Secondly, train transportation protects vehicles from weather conditions and reduces the risk of road accidents. Thirdly, enhanced security measures at the train
    stations and rail yards provide added protection. Additionally, comprehensive insurance coverage, timely delivery, and tracking capabilities further enhance the convenience and peace of mind for car owners opting for this mode of transportation.

https://www.movemycar.in/blog-detail/423/what-is-procedure-and-charges-of-bike-shifting-by-train

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add search feature for Attachments List

I like to upload attachments separately for various transactions that do not currently allow attachments, such as tax payments or payroll changes. While it would be great to allow for attachments to be added directly to these transactions, it would also be nice to search for attachments within the list. The only currently available options to find something that was uploaded is to sort by the file name, upload date, or another field that's displayed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base