Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1016 results found

1. Automatic Invoice Reminders - Allow to create more than 3

More than 80% of our invoices are paid late and sometimes we have to send up to 10 reminders over the course of 3-4 months to get paid.
    So, 3 automatic invoice reminders aren’t gonna get the job done and I will have to send the remaining 7 reminders manually. We currently use Xero and they allow 5 automatic reminders, but we consider switching to QuickBooks because it integrates with our CRM system.
    Please QuickBooks increase the number of automatic invoice reminders up to 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Amend rate in mileage app

Allow users to amend the rate per mile in the mileage app. To reflect other HMRC approved rates - such as fuel only rate with company vehicles and 25p rate when mileage exceeds 10,000 across other employments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mileage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Intuit QuickBooks tool hub, How to Download & Install to Repair Errors?

However, QB users have reported various error codes when using the software. To deal with such errors, Intuit created a tool called "QuickBooks Tool Hub" is now available for free. Users can fix typical QuickBooks Desktop errors or payroll errors with the many included tools. All corporate file, network, printing, dishonest company and installation problems can be easily solved. You can also interact with QuickBooks experts and reset passwords. Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer first requires downloading and installing it.
    https://ebetterbooks.com/quickbooks-tool-hub/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How do I fix error 557 in QuickBooks desktop?

If you're encountering Error 557 while verifying your QuickBooks payroll subscription, this article is designed to help you resolve it. We'll walk through the root cause of the error and provide step-by-step solutions. Understanding and resolving this issue is crucial for the smooth running of your payroll process. Let's work together to troubleshoot this error.

https://qbdataservice.com/blog/quickbooks-error-557/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Being able to import data into QBO from Wave would be a real time-saver.

Being able to import data into QBO from Wave would be a real time-saver. We used to be able to import journal entries, which was helpful, but that option is no longer available in the Import Data screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add COA category for "statistical" for such things as hours worked. would not show up on normal financial reporting

Please add a "statistical" category to the chart of accounts to capture things like "hours worked". (the double sided entry would be to two statistical accounts, obviously. Obviously those kinds of data can be captured outside the financial system (QB) but it's nice if relevant data is stored in one place rather than several different sources/spreadsheets, etc. For example, I would like to benchmark our cost per tech per hour. That would be a much easier report if I were booking a monthly entry to track the hours worked in the system. And there are other examples of useful statistical…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. QuickBooks detected that a component required to create pdf files is missing

Encountering the "QuickBooks detected that a component required to create PDF files" error is fairly frequent among QuickBooks Desktop users, especially in the newer Windows 11 environment, more so than its predecessors Windows 10, 8. If this bug is hampering your operations, perusing this guide, specifically designed to tackle this issue in the Windows 11 context, can be very helpful.

https://qbdataservice.com/blog/component-required-for-pdf-print-from-quickbooks-is-missing/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why did QBO try to fix what wasn't broken?

Apparently, the changed invoices and estimates on QBO that do not open like they used to and are in a Beta phase. Am I the only one that is insanely annoyed that I can no longer look at an invoice or estimate, but get the ridiculous banner along the right side?
    It feels like the changes were made for no apparent reason and serve no purpose that I can figure out. Did someone need job security and had to think up something to do?
    Please change this back.
    Otherwise, I will be looking for a new system. We pay too…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Connect Shopify Stocky POs to Bill pay in Quickbooks

I wanted to get POs created in Shopify POS (stocky) when received to load in to Bill Pay in QuickBooks. I had this functionality and every POS that I have purchased.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bills & Expenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make flat rates billed like flat rates

some time last week when i went to go invoice, all of my flat rate line items were acting like by the hour or unit line items. it used to only have flat rate, no QTY or HOUR option while invoicing, and now all of them have suddenly stopped. There is no point in a flat rate option if it is not set up as a flat rate. I don't know why this was changed as this causes some pretty big issues with billing if you were to accidently change the qty on a flat rate. It has already caused…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to Print W4 in QuickBooks Online, Suggest me some easy ways to do it by myself

Printing W4 forms in QuickBooks Online is a simple process that you can do yourself. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:

Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and navigate to the Payroll Center.
    Click on the "Employees" tab and select the employee for whom you want to print the W4 form.
    Click on the "Edit" button next to the employee's name. Scroll down to the "Taxes" section and click on "Federal Taxes."
    Click on the "Print" button next to the W4 form. Review the form to ensure that it is accurate, and then print and distribute…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatic TimeStamp

When a new invoice is created, it would be nice if it was automatically timestamped. I've seen the whole "custom field" where you have to manually enter a time for every single invoice, but this in not reliable. I understand the concern that the TimeStamp would not update when the invoice is edited and then re-saved, but also we don't want it to update every time either.
    My need in full, would be that whenever an invoice is created, the time would be loaded into a slot just like the date is. This way it would print and be saved…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Side bar scaling to show all text

Side bar when searching for customers doesn't show full text. Need to either text wrap names or make the side bar expandable

Jayvee from intuit chat told me this is the QBO desktop browser feedback channel. I don't know if that's true considering how much "mobile app" I'm seeing here. I told him that the green text above me says "How can we improve QuickBooks Mobile on iOS and Android?" and he told me to ignore it. Looks like a broken link sent me here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What are the steps to Print W4 in QuickBooks Online Payroll? Are they different from the steps in QB Desktop?

Yes, the steps to print W4 in QuickBooks Online are different than that of QB Desktop Payroll. The steps are given below:
    Go to the Payroll menu and choose the Employee name.
    Then click on the Edit button followed by Pay > 2020 W-4.
    After that, enter your employee's required W4 information in the form.
    Once you have filled out the form, click Save and Done.

https://dataservicesolutions.com/blog/print-w4-in-quickbooks-online

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App for security reasons

Many people rely on Cash App for quick and easy money transfers, but sometimes users might face issues while trying to add cash to their accounts. Understanding the reasons behind these problems and finding solutions is crucial for a seamless experience. Here, we will discuss various reasons why Can't I Add Cash To My Cash App account and provide effective resolutions to overcome these obstacles. Stay with us as we guide you through this process, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free financial transaction experience. https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/why-cant-i-add-cash-to-my-cash-app/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Effective Solutions to Fix Script Error Message In Quickbooks and Ensure Smooth Accounting Software Functioning

If you are encountering the script error message in QuickBooks, it can be frustrating and can interrupt your accounting software's seamless functioning. However, there are several effective solutions that you can follow to fix this error and ensure that your QuickBooks software runs smoothly.

Firstly, you can try updating your browser settings by clearing the cache and cookies, disabling script debugging, and enabling Active Scripting. These updates will help QuickBooks to run smoothly and prevent any script errors.

Secondly, you can repair your QuickBooks installation by opening the Control Panel, going to Programs and Features, selecting QuickBooks, and clicking on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. bulk bank transactions against 1 invoice instead of matching bank receipts individually

It would saves me hours of my time if I could bulk add bank receipts against 1 invoice. At the moment I have to match individually each bank receipt against a customer invoice. I do 1 invoice for the year and have over 300 receipts to allocate these to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77? (When Opening a Company File)

Business owners across the world trust QuickBooks for their accounting and bookkeeping tasks. A robust accounting software, QuickBooks has tools and features that are user-friendly. Though it’s a state of the art software, but like any other software, it isn’t completely void of errors. Users may, at times, come across a few errors that could disrupt their workflow. One common issue that users often report is QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -77.

Read more: https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-error-6000-77/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export Customer List With Balance Information

QuickBooks Desktop allowed users to export the customer list with balance information and addresses for each customer. QuickBooks online does not include balance information and addresses in the same exportable files. Please provide backwards compatibility between the 2 versions and allow balance and addresses to be exported in a single file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. statement of account template

statement of accounts to reveal customer's job number or P/O number for customer's account to refer which invoice belongs to which p/o or job number of their own which we have indicated inside the individual invoices

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base