Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1061 results found

1. Looking For Leaf Tea Distributorship Opportunity

Check out the leaf tea distributorship opportunity, which covers tea, tea powder, and tea leaf distributorship. And this opportunity is offered by appoint distributors, India’s one of the best distribution channels, which mainly deals in distributorship and distributor segment.
    Read More: https://www.appointdistributors.com/talwar-tea-company

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Resort in Bali

A Village Best Resort in Bali Desa Seni is a leading eco resort, Nature art and yoga resort, organic resort, personal yoga retreats and personal yoga packages in Bali.

More info :- https://www.desaseni.com/
    A Village Best Resort in Bali Desa Seni is a leading eco resort, Nature art and yoga resort, organic resort, personal yoga retreats and personal yoga packages in Bali.

More info :- https://www.desaseni.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix the invoices input in app

On the mobile app, Samsung note, the quickbooks online app had an update. Prior to the update, invoices were able to have numbers and letters which was very helpful. I submit invoices to a home builder that likes to have the invoices as the home addresses. Under the new update, only numbers are able to be inserted. Please fix this. On the desktop site it's still operational, but I need to do invoices on the go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow transaction field "description" to be displayed.

Allow the transaction field "description" to be displayed in reports. Right now, only the "Memo" field is included as a similar choice. Most users will input info in the line field "description" rather than scroll to the little box for Memo at the bottom. This saves them lots of time, and so for me would be more of a useable source for customized reports. I ran into this specifically while customizing a report of bills by selected vendors.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A Review of the Minecraft Apk

Whether you're a seasoned builder or a budding one, you'll find that Minecraft has a lot to offer. This sandbox game will help you build structures, mine for ore, and fight monsters. You'll also have the opportunity to explore a vast, open world. https://modpree.com/minecraft/

It's an excellent game to play on your Android device. It's not heavy and doesn't demand a lot of your phone's processing power. This makes it ideal for young children and adults alike.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Budget Excels download & upload by class features-not functional

When attempting to download budget template by class (Subdivided), the "Download budget template" feature does not work and no file gets generated; such template can only be generated at Consolidated format level. This feature in QB online is being offered; however, it does not function properly. Even the new Spreadsheet Sync feature does not allow creating budgets at the class level! Software Developer should resolve the issue with this feature being offered; manually entering budgets by class is time consuming and defeat the purpose of using Excel as means of automation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Shipping Addresses

I'm on QB Online Advanced and I received this link. It seems to be Modile even though the header says Online. As I research switching my entire operations to QB Online Advanced I find that unless creating a "sub-customer" that a customer can only have ONE SHIPPING ADDRESS. This is a BIG PROBLEM! We sell to office supply wholesalers, or even large retail customers, who drop ship to many different locations. It is cumbersome to set up "sub-customers" when all I want is to add a simple shipping address under my customer. I've had 4 proprietary programs in our small…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. problems with new modern invoice

The new invoice automatically prints the internal job names on the invoice above the "Bill to" box. I don't want that name to show up on invoices and there is no way to remove it. Also at the bottom if you want to write a "note to customer" it prints the words, "note to customer" on the invoice. It should just print the note I write, not "note to customer" before my words.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make more options for shortcuts on dashboard

on my shortcuts on dashboard I had customers and vendors. I was also able to receive payment and pay a bill after entering an invoice and bill at the bottom of the invoice and after an update those were removed. I can still enter them but I have to open different pages and it takes longer. Which coming from desktop version I was just getting everything figured out and now its back to relearning stuff again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make more options for shortcuts on dashboard

on my shortcuts on dashboard I had customers and vendors. I was also able to receive payment and pay a bill after entering an invoice and bill at the bottom of the invoice and after an update those were removed. I can still enter them but I have to open different pages and it takes longer. Which coming from desktop version I was just getting everything figured out and now its back to relearning stuff again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Alerts to manage receipts

Allow for an option to set up alerts for transactions/expenses that exceed a specified dollar value and do not already have a receipt attached. This would help manage receipts that would be needed in the event of an IRS audit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why Is the QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working? How Can It Be Fixed?

Are you experiencing difficulties with the QuickBooks Payroll Update Not Working? Make use of our expert solutions to solve issues fast. Ascertain the underlying cause and take appropriate measures to maintain seamless payroll processing. Please contact our support staff at +1-833-460-2030 for individualised assistance. By implementing workable solutions tailored to your QuickBooks payroll update problems, you can take back control of your financial management and optimise your enterprise.

Website: https://www.openinfocompany.com/business/quickbooks-payroll-update-not-working-heres-how-to-fix-the-glitch/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. QuickBooks is Unable to Send Invoices

QuickBooks desktop is unable to send invoices. The entered password does not validate the authentication. Please check this troubleshooting guide to fix this issue.
    https://qbtechs.com/how-to-setup-and-configure-email-services-in-quickbooks-desktop/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 377?

Errors in QuickBooks are common and come with easy solutions. As a user of QuickBooks, one must be ready to face technical glitches at times and also be aware that such errors come up with definite solutions. The errors are easily resolvable and have no long time fixation. A quick reading of this article will provide the users of QuickBooks a detailed overview of the QuickBooks error code 377 which shows up during the process of Banking online and the ways in which the users can troubleshoot it.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-377/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What Are benefits of Using Reconcile In QuickBooks Online Feature?

Reconciling transactions is crucial for accurate financial records in accounting. QuickBooks Online simplifies this process with powerful features. This article explores Reconcile in QuickBooks Online, its importance, solution methods, and benefits.

Reconcile in QuickBooks Online matches bank or credit card statements with recorded transactions. It ensures accurate financial data alignment.

Solution Methods:

Access "Reconcile" under the "Accounting" tab in QuickBooks Online.
    Select the account, enter statement details, and ending balance.
    Mark transactions as "Cleared" when appearing on your bank statement.
    Verify a zero "Difference" amount for successful reconciliation.

Simplify financial management with QuickBooks Online's reconciliation. Reconciling ensures accuracy, detects fraud,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quickbooks on mac book some features i cant scroll up and down, option to go back in the old layout

Some features on quickbooks online when im using my mac book i cant scroll up and down and if i have an option to go back to the old layout

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add tab for collection notes under Customers

I need functionality for collection notes like there is in desktop. A different tab and ability to enter notes with an automatic date stamp. The notes options in QB Online are completely insufficient and clutter up the main customer view!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Venmo Manual Upload Mapping

From / To / Tips / Tax / Transaction ID - Columns needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transactions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. quickbooks company file backup error 111

QuickBooks Error Code Skipped 111 is encountered while running the backup in QuickBooks Desktop. This error is a common error that pops up when a user tries to back up their files while rebuilding the company files. In this blog, we will discuss the methods to resolve this issue so,read the full blog till the end. Also, when this error occurs the rebid tool launches and displays an error message on the screen: “Error: Verify TARGET: Values in minor do not match with major. Rcrd = 45027.’’ This tool can also reveal the data about paycheck 12904 is damaged. However,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bulk update customer details

Cannot upload a csv or excel to bulk update existing customers

3 votes