Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

53 results found

1. Payment is BLOCKED. I can't resubscribe. This is ridiculous.

My Free trail just ended. I am trying to resubscribe. When I attempt to pay i get this error code:

Unable to process your request at this time. Please sign out and try again later. If the issue persists, please contact support and reference this message.(Error code:-81622)

My credit cards all work. I have tried this on mac & pc. Incognito mode and my accountant has tried to do it.

I have called customer service twice now and they don't know what to do.

Horrible first impression of quickbooks so far... I also wasn't able to create a email address…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are several ways to improve QuickBooks Mobile on iOS and Android, including:

Improving the app's speed and performance to reduce lag time and make it easier to use.
    Adding more features and functionality, such as the ability to customize reports or track time and expenses.
    Enhancing the app's user interface to make it more intuitive and user-friendly.
    Adding more integrations with other popular business apps and tools.
    Improving the app's security features to ensure that user data is protected.
    To improve the app, QuickBooks may gather feedback from users through surveys, focus groups, and other research methods to understand their needs and preferences. Based on this feedback, they can prioritize features and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to Print W4 in QuickBooks Online, Suggest me some easy ways to do it by myself

Printing W4 forms in QuickBooks Online is a simple process that you can do yourself. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:

Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and navigate to the Payroll Center.
    Click on the "Employees" tab and select the employee for whom you want to print the W4 form.
    Click on the "Edit" button next to the employee's name. Scroll down to the "Taxes" section and click on "Federal Taxes."
    Click on the "Print" button next to the W4 form. Review the form to ensure that it is accurate, and then print and distribute…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why download Tiktok + 18 app?

Tiktok+18 app is a new social networking app designed for teenagers. It features uncensored original content, making it a great choice for anyone looking for fun and entertainment. https://modpree.com/tiktok-18-plus/

Millions of videos available: The tik tok+18 app is updated regularly, so you'll always have new content to watch. You'll also find a personalized video feed based on what you watch, like, and share.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Mobile Paper Check Deposit on my account

I would like my account enabled for Mobile Paper Check Deposit on my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. QuickBooks Error Code Skipped 111

QuickBooks Error Code Skipped 111 occurs when a profile is missing or skipped during the synchronization process between QuickBooks and a third-party application. This error can disrupt data flow and lead to incomplete or inaccurate records. Resolving the issue typically involves troubleshooting the integration settings and ensuring that all profiles are properly synchronized.

Read more:-https://www.bizbooksadvice.com/quickbooks-error-skipped-111.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The power of ringtones to boost your mood

Phone ringtones can play an important role in our daily lives by influencing our moods. With the website https://sonnerietelephone.fr/ you can choose from a wide range of ringtones designed to help you feel more energetic, happier and more motivated. For example, you can download ringtones with catchy tunes to boost your motivation in the morning, or more soothing and calming ringtones to help you relax during stressful times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ways to fix QuickBooks Error Code 15102

In today’s article, we are going to discuss all possible fact related to QuickBooks error code 15102. However, in case you feel tackling this error is not your cup of tea, then we would highly recommend you to get in touch with a professional. You can ring up at our toll-free number i.e. +1-844-521-0490. Contacting our technical support team will help you in getting rid of this error without any kind of further mess. Our certified accounting professionals do not leave any stone unturned in providing the best possible support to QB users across the globe. Give us a call…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to Switching QuickBooks Desktop Versions Without Uninstalling?

It is believed that the above stated information, might help in [url=https://www.axpertaccounting.com/switch-quickbooks-desktop-versions-without-uninstalling/]Switch QuickBooks desktop versions without uninstalling[/url]. However, in case you are stuck somewhere, or in case of any query, do not think much in getting in touch with our QuickBooks desktop support team. You can call us at 1-888-351-0999, and our accounting professionals will clear all your clouds of confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 3003?

Reading this article might have helped you in finding out the ideal fixation steps for the <a href="https://www.axpertaccounting.com/quickbooks-error-code-3003/">QuickBooks Error Code 3003</a>. However, if you are still facing the same issue, then feel free to contact our QuickBooks error support team professionals at 1-888-351-0999. We are a team of technically sound professionals, who would ensure to provide you with instant support services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Fix QuickBooks 12000 Series Errors When Getting Payroll Updates

Implementing the above stated methods can help the QB users to get rid of <a href="https://www.hostdocket.com/fix-quickbooks-payroll-error-12xxx-when-getting-updates/">QuickBooks 12000 series errors</a> in no time. If users are not able to resolve error codes 12002, 12007, 12009, 12029 and 12031 then they can contact our technical support team by dialing toll-free 1-844-405-0907. Our QuickBooks payroll technical support team is available 24/7 hour of customer service. We will be happy to help you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6160?

The QuickBooks problem 6160 appears when using the QuickBooks Desktop Premier solution. The issue could reduce your productivity and potentially badly affect the operating system. Your system starts to run slowly when the error occurs. This can prevent the installation of the software and is also known as the runtime error in QuickBooks. You might not be able to install the QuickBooks application when the issue arises. Continue reading this article to find the possible causes of QuickBooks error code 6160.

Read More: https://intuitquickbookserrorsupport.com/quickbooks-error-code-6160/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. QuickBooks accounting software

QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best accounting software cast-offs to manage sales and expenses and keep a trail of day to day business transactions, like invoicing customers, maintaining inventory or paying bills. The simple to use UI/UX of this software automates manual tasks that are generally tangled within accounting and bookkeeping documentation, thus minimizing errors and augmenting efficiency.
    https://www.whizconsulting.net/au/quickbooks-accounting-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free online word count tool

Students need to write tasks that require word counts. And if you want to increase your chances of getting a good mark, you need to make sure that the size is optimal: not too small to meet the requirements, but not too big because it will be harder for teachers to check. Of course, the content of the text is also important, but the golden average between brevity and volume would make it possible to compose such a piece that conveys as much meaning as possible. If you are a teacher, this tool will allow you to check the total…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A guide to fix QuickBooks error code 1330 successfully

Suddenly crashed into QuickBooks error code 1330 and can’t come up with the correct measures to implement? Well, this article is going to brief you with the complete details associated with QuickBooks error code 1330.
    For more: https://bit.ly/3onmeO6

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How does Qbdbmgrn work?

The Qbdbmgrn tool helps you track performance within a SQL Server database. A backup tool known as Qbdbmgrn allows you to manage your backups and restore them on a separate machine. Manual and automatic backups are supported. In addition to QAStatus, which is open source software as well, it was made by the same person. Neither Windows XP nor Vista is compatible with this program. QuickBooks Desktop products from Intuit include a program called Qbdbmgrn. Using this program you can update customer information and delete it. For important work such as this, you can store customer data on the computer's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Causative reasons behind the issue' QuickBooks Stuck on Installing ABS PDF Driver..'

Below are earmarked some of the most common reasons which may trigger the error.
    • Slow internet connection
    • QuickBooks installer not working
    • You are not connected to the net
    • QuickBooks Installer is corrupted

Read more : https://qbsenterprisesupport.com/quickbooks-stuck-while-installing-abs-pdf-driver/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. QuickBooks accounting software for Australian business

With QuickBooks cloud accounting, you can run your small business seamlessly from the cloud and manage your finances anywhere. It is one of the preferred accounting software for small businesses. QuickBooks offers two different small business accounting products - QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self Employed. QuickBooks Online is targeted towards small businesses, while QuickBooks Self Employed is targeted at self-employed individuals.
    https://www.whizconsulting.net/au/quickbooks-accounting-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Global account settings for customers

Allow for global display preferences for customers instead of having to manually edit each one. I should be able to have a single button to display clients by the business name and not the default contact person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currency Symbol Correction

Currency Symbol Issue (Pakistan)

I have just subscribed to this service for my business. And I want to report a currency symbol issue and would like it to be resolved immediately so I can start using it. I am operating from Pakistan in which there are two ways our currency is shown. One is in the form of "Rs" and the other is "PKR". But I am seeing " PRS " all throughout the platform which is a huge issue and I am unable to use it because of this, I can not send these reports in the form of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base