How can we improve QuickBooks Workforce?

Can't see vacation and sick leave balances

Can't see vacation and sick leave balances on check stub

80 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ecvangeline shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

do not like this update cannot see PTO balance, site is very user UNfriendly

• JH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Employees are complaining they can't see their accrued PTO anymore. How is this better?

• br28640 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the problem that I'm (and my coworkers) are having too. This is the only way I have of keeping up with my paid time off hours.

• H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't see my PTO time at all anymore which is NOT OKAY and makes the site very unfriendly to use. I need to know how much I have available, how much I've used overall, and how much I used in each pay period, as well as any other related information to it. What was wrong with how you showed it before? It was easy to find and functional before; don't fix it if it isn't broken!

• MR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can only log in with Explorer. Chrome just makes the site wig-out. Can not find vacation accrual anywhere on this site. Too much space between all the tax and other deductions so that a person has to scroll the screen to get to the bottom. The old site was much more usable, friendly and eye catching. Go back to the old site.

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see vacation "balance" (days/hours available) but it would be nice if we could interact with vacation info. I want to see how many have been used and when they have been used without searching through individual paystubs. I want to be able to see the rate I am earning vacation as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is horrible! It used to have all the info I wanted, now it shows almost nothing. I can't find vacation days anywhere.

Feedback and Knowledge Base