How can we improve QuickBooks Workforce?

Leave it alone it was working before

You changed something and now we can't view our checks

183 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • noel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer see any pay stub since the upgrade. I tried to used all browser available and getting the same result (no pay stub displayed).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My employer changed something, i've tried to follow your instructions but... like it says i can't see any checks after the change...

I don't see where to logout. I could get use to the change but I like the old. Why fix what's not broken?

• Jim Farrar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer view my pay. Please turn off whatever recent changes you made. It forces me to see quickbooks - but the data is 6 months old from 2018

When I log in, the old version shows up for a split .2 seconds then the new version kicks in and only displays 2 checks from Jan 2018. Totally useless. Please restore original.

Why are we still using internet explorer in 2019? Why are you guys forcing us to use IE. WTH..

• Yona L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I log in, the old version shows up for a split .2 seconds and then the new ui fills the page. Please fix this and just make it back to the old version instead. It was definitely user friendly and quicker to use. Thank you

• Fung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

used to be able to see all paychecks... now can only see the last 2 years? please fix this. Or better yet, make a way to download all paychecks at once.

• Cathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why??? Everything was working just fine and y'all had to change up and screw it up, I can't pull anything up, it just keeps telling me to refresh my page, never had this problem with the old program... FIX IT NOW!!!

I don't like the new format at all. I can't print on one page. Everything is smashed together.

My thoughts exactly!! I can only see details of the current paycheck and no details of previous paychecks!!!

• Elisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try logging on with Internet Explorer only! Worked for me after weeks of the circle of death!

I can't view deduction details. It only shows the total deductions. Why was it changed, when it worked fine ! The last thing we as users want to do is learn another program, just because you think you need to change something...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base