How can we improve QuickBooks Workforce?

Leave it alone it was working before

You changed something and now we can't view our checks

216 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't sign in. It doesn't send a verification code. The alternate method is no method. Can't say was this helpful? without signing in. But I can't sign in to give feedback.

• Donna Meacham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1 hour & 18 minutes forced to be on support messaging rather than a quick 10 minutes phone call. The support person said the change was made to make it more efficient for me. How is that possible? I now have to enable 'ActiveX' and disable 'ActiveX' each time I run a payroll. Nevermind the fact that I must login and invite an employee. Previously it was a quick process to just send the employee instructions on how to access Viewmypaycheck.

• Chris Raetz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does not show everything like tome off balance. , no one to communicate to. Need live people.

• fatchrisb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent 30 minutes talking with support. They can't do anything about it. You are at the mercy of their developers for possibly, maybe (not likely) getting your old paystubs at some point rolled over to the new system.

Their "official" advice is the contact your employer for your paystubs since they (a multi-billion $ company) are powerless to get them for you...

• Rafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a fan of the new portal. I CANT see my vacation time. Just leave it as it was please.

• Janice Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the last update from QB, I'm now unable to preview an employees deductions when they change the exemptions. This is NOT good as now I have to submit payroll and if it doesn't take out enough taxes and needs to be changed I have delete then make changes again, then re-submit, then if still not right, delete, then change, then re-submit, then if still not right, delete.. WHY TAKE THE PREVIEW OPTION OUT

• noel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer see any pay stub since the upgrade. I tried to used all browser available and getting the same result (no pay stub displayed).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My employer changed something, i've tried to follow your instructions but... like it says i can't see any checks after the change...

I don't see where to logout. I could get use to the change but I like the old. Why fix what's not broken?

• Jim Farrar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer view my pay. Please turn off whatever recent changes you made. It forces me to see quickbooks - but the data is 6 months old from 2018

When I log in, the old version shows up for a split .2 seconds then the new version kicks in and only displays 2 checks from Jan 2018. Totally useless. Please restore original.

Why are we still using internet explorer in 2019? Why are you guys forcing us to use IE. WTH..

• Yona L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I log in, the old version shows up for a split .2 seconds and then the new ui fills the page. Please fix this and just make it back to the old version instead. It was definitely user friendly and quicker to use. Thank you

• Fung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

used to be able to see all paychecks... now can only see the last 2 years? please fix this. Or better yet, make a way to download all paychecks at once.

• Cathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why??? Everything was working just fine and y'all had to change up and screw it up, I can't pull anything up, it just keeps telling me to refresh my page, never had this problem with the old program... FIX IT NOW!!!

I don't like the new format at all. I can't print on one page. Everything is smashed together.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base