QuickBooks Workforce

1. Give option to not send email about pay stub.

We like to do bonuses as a surprise for employees. We use to have the option to not send the email about pay stub, Yet now payroll processing has no choice if the email is sent or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give option to not send email about pay stub.

We like to do bonuses as a surprise for employees. We use to have the option to not send the email about pay stub, Yet now payroll processing has no choice if the email is sent or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve Payroll Facilites and Payroll Reporting

To switch employees from weekly to monthly pay, you have to go through the long-winded process of marking them as a leaver then recreating them all over again. This should be easier! Also, when having to do this, QB asks for information about previous pension contributions to date, and it is unable to produce a report for this! The Payroll software is very limited in this respect and needs to be improved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. adding Monzo and Moneycorp as linkable banks to qb

I need to be able to link Monzo, transferwise and Moneycorp to QB. I was promised movement on this 6 months ago.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why can i not set up automated emails on all invoices, not just recurring ones?

Zero allows you to set up automated emails when invoices are due, including one off invoices. You only have that when they are recurring. want to be able to set up it so if an invoice is unpaid by due date the QB system can sent a payment email reminder. you can do this on one off and recurring on zero. tHE zero video is here. https://tv.xero.com/detail/videos/featured/video/5130935327001/invoice-reminders-in-xero?autoStart=true&page=1&q=online%20invoice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I think there should be a backup email option

I made a new email now I’m locked out of my account. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Seriously, make it work right. None of my information was migrated over from the old View My Paychecks to the new WorkForce. And I was no

Seriousl Intuit, just, make it work right. None of my information was migrated over from the old View My Paychecks to the new WorkForce. And I was not notified there was an issue until I had to Chat a representatiev, and then that rep finally copped to WorkForce only working intermittently. LAME

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Workforce still will not let me view paystub.

I am filing a class action lawsuit against Intuit for fraud. Please email me your name and email address if you would like to sign this lawsuit. Send you info to preebo2@yahoo.com and put "Intuit Class Action" in the subject line. Intuit is defrauding its customers by not making all its features accessible. Workforce payroll is still not working and I intend to rectify this situation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. لماذا لا توجد اللغه العربيه رغم ان المستخدمين العر كثر

فكرتي ان يتم إدخال اللغه العربية الي النظام

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Welcome hand out page

Is there a Welcome hand out that can be included in a new hire packet explaining the invitation to Workforce? Like the one we had for viewmypaycheck? I can't find one anywhere!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036

QuickBooks Payroll users face many problems due to QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 which affect their work directly and indirectly. This payroll error may trigger due to many causes which may stop the working of the software, if not treated effectively. Usually, this payroll error (like other errors) gives an error message which asks users to verify the payroll subscription. Users may face the problem of not knowing the exact reason for this payroll error and on how to treat this problem error. So, the information provides by QuickBooks Support will guide them to handle this payroll error.

Link : https://quick-enbooks-info.com/quickbooks/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your workforce support is pitiful. Refused to help me.

Your workforce support is pitiful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. when changing a company access to view their paycheck stubs the system should allow everyone access not just a select few, you should make w

when changing a company access to view their paycheck stubs the system should allow everyone access not just a select few in the company, you should make available the old way of viewing the paycheck stubs while you work out the issues you having with your system, so that the employees still are able to view their information

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Time Cost in 'Project' tab is wrong, not ready for use

Time cost in 'project' should be linked to cost categories, but it's linked to income categories now, and the time cost should be able to show in P&L, but can't see it in P&L. It's logic error in developing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please please your software intuitive and work for people like me

Through the mists of time, mankind has overcome threats, both internal and external. From besting the woolly mammoth, sailing the Seven Seas to landing on the Moon. Icons of what people can do when they work together.
    But this software represents what humanity can do when they don't care about anything. This is a long look into the Abyss. Quickbooks is totally unintuitive and overly complex.
    Different profiles for different people invoicing in the same company: IMPOSSIBLE.
    Altering the percentage of VAT to reflect use in a small business on a VAT return: RIDICULOUSLY COMPLICATED.
    You guys have to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have had nothing but problems with this service. Three different operators told me how they couldn't help me.

Fix this broken security system. I changed my phone now I can no longer access my account. It's been a total pain trying to get any help...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can't get access to my pay stubs

I can't get anyone to answer the help/chat, and there is no phone number to call.

I've been with my employer for 5 years. The service moved to Workforce from PayCheckRecords.com and when I log in it says my employer is isn't registered, yet I was able to get an invitation link to set up on WorkForce. Have tried several times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix it

I have had now 3 employees that are having issues logging into this new updated portal. I have spent almost an hour each time chatting with live support to correct the issues. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I need the option to speak with someone directly on the phone. It takes soooo long to accomplish this through live chat. We are getting the issue resolved... but an hour... each time! this is insane. Please find a streamline way to correct login issues.

Also, we were not give any notice of the change from paycheckrecords.com to the workforce.intuit. This completely blindsided us and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Workforce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base