Custom Homepage

1. Add a default Resale Permit number

There should be a place in settings to enter a default Seller's Permit/Reseller's permit number so that it would not have to be entered on each individual bill.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. payment terms

Purchase order [payment terms]

From the [purchase order], allow the user to select terms relevant to the vendor. (not all vendors are default = Net 30). Currently QB online allows the user to set 1 payment term as default in settings, but does not allow to change the terms on the PO

As a book keeper, reports can be generated by; purchase order = terms, e.g. Net 30, Visa, Paypal, AMEX.

Refining reports for PO = terms type helps reduce the time reconciling payables

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why can't online mimic destop?

Why can't the online version just mimic the desktop? I want to go back to desktop so badly but since I use a mac, i had to export everything to a windows computer and then when I uploaded it nothing was reconciled from the begining of time. I don't have time to do all of this over again! So many features are missing with online, features that we or I personally need, you shouldn't pay more to get less!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Report for Employee Pay Adjustments History

This would allow employers to easily list employees with their pay raise/adjustment history. Right now the only way to check that is to go to payroll details and check multiple dates of each employee's records to see what rate they were paid. An employer will likely have an idea of around what date someone's pay changed but would have to remember that for all of their employees. Not an efficient method when the data is here in QBO. Please help make this task more accurate and save a lot of time for your end user by creating this report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide the same excellent functionality to calculate holiday allowance for hourly paid workers from hours worked & record holidays taken

Provide the same excellent functionality to calculate holiday allowance for hourly paid workers from hours worked & record holidays taken and then present to employees number of holiday hours still available.
    Desktop has done this for years.
    I constructed an Excel spreadsheet to do this in 85 seconds.
    I first requested this 3 yrs ago. I AM VERY ANGRY THAT QB REFUSE TO LISTEN. It would take a few lines of code to do this. I am not migrating to payroll because of this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to be able to record incoming invoices and Bill's on the mobile app

Need to be able to record incoming invoices and Bill's on the mobile app, and attached a picture or PDF

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. لماذا يسمح بتكرار القيود بنفس الرقم

ثانيا يسمح لك باادخال اكثر من رقم سند
    يعني قيد رقم 5 قد يكرر رقم القيد يعني يعطي صلاحيه لاستخدام نفس الرقم
    سواء للقيد او السند

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ضروره ادخال عميل

ايضا من عيوبه انه يحصر استلام المبالغ للعملاء يعني ضروري تحط عميل اما تعمله فاتوره خدميه او اي من. الخدمات عندكم لماذا لا يكون هنا اضافه العميل تلاقى باسم عميل

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ممم في القيود يقيدك بسعر الصرف يعني انت مسوي العمله للنظام بالدولار فالزامي انك تعمل سعرف الصرف بمبلغ يعني 500 او 600 مع العلم انك تحتاج

في القيوداليوميه يقيدك بسعر الصرف يعني انت مسوي العمله للنظام بالدولار فالزامي انك تعمل سعرف الصرف بمبلغ يعني 500 او 600 مع العلم انك تحتاج انه تعمل فارق. لانه تشتي العمله بالريال للقيد المركب وهذا اسوء مافي النظام كويك بوكس نرجوا حل هذه المشكله

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. sales tax payments-don't limit how far back we can make these!

As an accountant with not so responsible clients, I was cleaning up their books from more than a year ago and QBO won't let me match these older sales tax payments to the liability, making me do a journal entry. Don't put a limit to how far back we can do this. Please and thank you !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need to be able to customize the packing list

Need to change the column around and be able to delete and add columns.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Class Tracking from Time Sheets to integrate to QBO reporting after running payroll. Currently this gets overwritten by the default class

The Time Sheets have class tracking but when processing payroll, this class tracking gets overwritten by the one default class in qbo payroll. My employees work on multiple classes in a single payroll and this should be allocated to the classes, as it is already tracked in the timesheet. The integration of timesheets classes is broken to expense reporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Project Tracking Due Date

Feedback

So I was chatting with Richelle Ann B and she told me to make my suggestions here. In the "projects" section. Have the ability to set a project due date with reminders / alerts would keep me from looking for a different application that does everything I need it to do. I love the new QBO, however I live in a world of 3-5 day deadlines and not having an alert system in the project software makes no sense. Anyway to add this, maybe with a calendar feature? Yes I can imagine this is a programming challenge, other companies…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Undeposited funds on the dashboard

Show the undeposited funds on the dashboard.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow projects customer to change and be relinked to another customer

Currently once we assign a project to a customer, qbo creates the project as a subcustomer of said customer and locks this project to said customer. I need the ability to change who the project is a subcustomer of. This is extremely important because sometimes we find out after the fact that the project needs to be billed to a different from customer yet our po's for our materials or subcontractors are already assigned to the job. Please fix this ability asap!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customizing templates

Allow customization of templates like the desktop version does. I see multiple requests for every kind of template. Why not just give the ability to customize the same way the desktop version does?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Project Manager Access only access

There should be a proejct manager access to allow access ONLY to the project dashboard and to all activiites to specific customer information. We have project managers that manage group of customers that can use the project dashboard. They would also require access to enter in Expenses and Time entry but limited access to vendors, accounting and other information not relevant to their project. QB have to upgraade the user security since some of the great features are useless if we can't use them if we can't secure the certain data from QB from our workers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. User Security Enhancement

Enhance the user security to enable the option to enter in Expenses with receipt attachment plus time entry - this will allow our consultants to enter their time plus do their expense report and track mileage. They should also have the option do this via mobile app. We would upgrade to your highest license if this was available there. We love Quickbooks but the lack of user security is forcing us to look at new accounting options thaat allows us to do above when it would be such an easy enhancement for QB that you can include in your higher…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to make custom fields "required".

I would love to be able to make some of our custom fields required fields.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Report feature that allows the service invoiced to be grouped by customer with date or allow a column in the invoice sect. that lists servic

Report feature:
    Services column can be added with date and customer

Invoice feature:
    Service column can appear/be added in Invoice section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?