Quicktasks

1. Open Balance feature on each customer or vendor page

Please add an "Open Balance" button/link on each customer or vendor page. I used this feature daily in QB Enterprise & QB Desktop Pro for 8 years as a bookeeper. While on the vendor or customer page, I clicked the "Open Balance" link in the upper right section and a quick report popped up showing unpaid invoices (or bills) AND unapplied payments for that particular vendor/customer. It was a highly valuable feature for current status and to help find issues with unapplied payments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Customer by Territory, not just individual invoices

I would be amazingly helpful if we could update a Customer record with the territory tag and it would update all previous invoices. The way it's set up now, it's a waste of time to go backwards to update customer's paid invoices, so we will not be able to see reports by Territory until new invoices are added.

Why did QBO get rid of the Sales Rep field?!?! Definitely complicates things and is interrupting reporting!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please remove the box with "Permit No" on my bills. I don't need this listed and would like to have an option to turn it off.

Please remove the box with "Permit No" on my bills. I don't need this listed and would like to have an option to turn it off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When viewing deposits, invoices, estimates, and customer payments install a PREVIOUS button to click just like in the desktop version.

Install a PREVIOUS button when veiwing Estimates, Invoices, customer payments, and deposits just like the desktop version. So people can look back at transactions in chronological order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create a Time to Pay report

How many days does it take a specific customer to pay? What's the average time to pay in days for all invoices sent this month? WE DON'T KNOW! Please offer a Time to Pay REPORT that generates a "days to pay" within a given date range, for all clients or a specific client. We're changing our collections processes, and we have no measurable way to see if our changes are making a difference.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change a mass amount of transactions that were entered as "Bills" to "Expenses"

Previous bookkeepers were entering expenses and checks as bills. Therefore quickbooks online is showing that these expenses are due. I have two years of expenses/checks that were entered incorrectly as bills.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Giving Statements

create donor giving statements....you could have lots of non profits using it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. vendor timesheet transfer to AP Bill

need the ability to transfer vendor timesheets to an AP bill, as can be done in enterprise.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Budget vs Actual performance report that includes YTD like you had in the desktop version.

That was the #1 report I pulled regularly. Our entire dashboard we present to our board of directors is built around that report. I think I have cobbled a way to create something similar but it requires me to pull multiple reports and piece them together. This is not ideal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. khristinne@passionplanner.com

Bulk delete transactions already in register.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Aggressive updates to bank rules

These are all ways to improve bank rules.

1. Please create new fields for customers/projects, and billability. this will allow auto-entry of transactions that are project-tracked
    2. Please expand the and/or options. Our choices shouldn't be any or all, but what if it is this or that plus something else. Zoho Inc, makers of Zoho CRM has this very well expanded out (unlimited amount) and they use a formula to track the statement. example, A) 1. If amount is greater than 26.22 and 2. if bank text contains HSBC or if desc equals CHASE, then the zoho crm formula would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto Save

Auto Save Please!

I have lost so many hours of work because I step away for a while and come back to a sign-in screen and a lost document.

There ought to be a "Public Computer" option to opt-in to this privacy/safety feature. I do 95% of my work in my home office with zero chance of unauthorized users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link on invoice to refund receipt

It would be convenient to have a link / button on the invoice or sales receipt "Refund Order". This would link to a refund receipt that is pre-filled from data on the invoice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. soofung.hee@innovez-one.com

QuickBooks Online version doesn't have a sales order. Appreciate your side can improve the software. Because QuickBooks desktop has the sales order to let us update purchase order received from the customer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete overdue tasks which have been done (ie Paid federal unemployment tax) but will not go away.

Many people are having problems with overdue tax tasks. My unemployment tax was paid, then a double payroll was discovered and backed out. The lower unemployment tax is showing up as not being paid, however, when pick pay tax, it says it has been paid. Still showing up after 300+ day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Discounts - Client/Customer

It would be great if we can add a discount for a specific client/customer instead of entering it for each and every invoice separately.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. yes

You're new dashboard is pretty disastrous, it can sometime s take up to 15 seconds for the screen to redraw it else when moving from one account to the next

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. yes

I wish you would get rid of this if I can't customize it! It's screen clutter with useless shortcuts - i.e. estimates are not used by this company. If I could customize it for the few tasks used by this client, it would be terrific.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. yes

checks to print
    view reminders

2 votes
    Sign in