Quicktasks

1. create a way of accounting for UK Corporation Tax and filing a return to Companies House

It seems sensible to have a feature to account for UK Corporation Tax enabling the correct calculation based on current accounting practices and to create a report that shows what needs to be entered in the annual Companies House submission

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ability to delete customers!!!!

a simple way to delete a customer. why is this not a feature?? mindboggeld

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Signature on checks

Why can't I add my signature to checks when printed? I need this back after getting used to it in the desktop QB

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need the ability to import journal entries without having to pay for an add on. Quickbooks desktop allows to for free

Need the ability to import journal entries without having to pay for an add on. Quickbooks desktop allows to for free

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create a Vendor report by CLASS, this is really important to insure all is invoiced

We should be able to run a report by CLASS in Vendors and Customers. I need to be able to ensure a power bill for a property is paid by the property owner. By attaching a class I later know who it was for, but I can't run a report CLASS by CLASS to make sure everyone is invoiced. This is very important and lacking in Quick Books.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. yes

Deposits for jobs ... It needs to be easier to add a deposit for project ...
    alot of people do 2 or 3 payment system ... 1/3 to start job 1/3 at some point ... usualy when job is 50% done and 1/3 on final

Rough In - Top Out - Final

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inactivating multiple clients

It would be extremely helpful to be able to inactivate multiple clients/vendors at once. I have to inactivate hundreds and the time it will take one by one is scary!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add columns for cost and markup margins on estimates!!!

Businesses need to see their projected cost and markup margins on estimates like you guys so conveniently include in the desktop version. Right now people are having to add up their costs manually or using third party software to do this feature when all the info is already input on the online version when you create an item or service...this is so frustrating. I just converted from the desktop version a while ago and was told you guys would add this feature and I see people complaining about it and cancelling their service because of it and you guys still…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keesha

In a world were everyone is moving towards the cloud, Quick books Online should not significantly differ from the desktop versions yet it does.

Some of the frustrations I run into is:

1. Batch Entering for the accountant version. You should be able to batch enter transactions especially if you are the accountant working on your client.

2. The reports for profit and loss detail or balance sheet detail. I just noticed that you can no longer sort by a threshold amount. So say you want to pull all transactions in the fixed asset accounts below 2,500... not able to. You have…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. make it possible to reclassify batch transactions by territory

In the reclassify transactions it would be WONDERFUL if you added the ability to apply or change territory to multiple transactions

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yes

I need to be able to adjust how the estimate looks just as you can with an invoice.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. remove permit number

I have no clue as to why there is a new part to the the expenses called permit number...Please allow us turn this feature off. i do not need to list a permit # (sales tax#) on any of my expenses i am exempt. this is rather frustrating too have you just add what ever you want to my expenses with no option to turn it off.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow invoices to add sales representatives...

By allowing a feature for sales reps it will allow me to quickly calculate commissions

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add columns for cost and markup margins on estimates!!!

Businesses need to see their projected cost and markup margins on estimates like you guys so conveniently include in the desktop version. Right now people are having to add up their costs manually or using third party software to do this feature when all the info is already input on the online version when you create an item or service...this is so frustrating. I just converted from the desktop version a while ago and was told you guys would add this feature and I see people complaining about it and cancelling their service because of it and you guys still…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We need to be able to run a report that shows budget vs actual by class

I need to be able to run one report that show the budget vs actual by class.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Assign a location to specific Products and Services

The option to pull up an Inventory by Location report is currently unavailable since QBO can't assign a location to specific products and services. It would be awesome if this could be added. Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Budget vs. Actual Report YTD or with Custom Dates

Hello,

I would like to be able to generate a report that shows budget vs actual for a custom date range. The current Budget vs. Actual report shows budget total for the entire year even, but that gets compared to actuals YTD... Ultimately, this is unhelpful because if i have anything budgeted in the remainder of the year, it doesn't add up or compare. Being able to see what the budget is YTD would be a huge improvement to this functionality, to be able to see how my business is doing so far.

Thank you!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please activate the enter key to move between fields. When ten keying it is much faster to use the same hand and press enter

Please activate the enter key to move between fields. When ten keying it is much faster to use the same hand and press enter

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Send remittance advice directly from QuickBooks

Add feature that would allow remittance advices to be sent directly from the QuickBooks interface. Also, consider ability to customise advice form.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the option to add custom fields to customers like there was in QB desktop

In QB desktop you could add custom fields for customers, please add this in QBO!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Quicktasks

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base