Quicktasks

1. make it possible to reclassify batch transactions by territory

In the reclassify transactions it would be WONDERFUL if you added the ability to apply or change territory to multiple transactions

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be extremely helpful if you add location on reclassify transactions, to bill input line items, and write check line categories.

It would be extremely helpful if you add location on reclassify transactions as well as to bill & write check line categories.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how about a work order

quickbooks is useless for running a small manufacturing company. Surely there has only been 10,000 requests about a work order function.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update all client's bankfeeds

i think it would great if you could make one selection and update all (or selected client's) bank feeds at one time. I think this would save time waiting for each client's to update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bills on mobile devices

We need to be able to have the ability to pay bills from a mobile device .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Budget vs Actual performance report that includes YTD like you had in the desktop version.

That was the #1 report I pulled regularly. Our entire dashboard we present to our board of directors is built around that report. I think I have cobbled a way to create something similar but it requires me to pull multiple reports and piece them together. This is not ideal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make an option to unbold account category totals in financial reports.

Create the ability to display account category totals in regular font (not be bolded). It prints garbled when they are bolded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We need to be able to run a report that shows budget vs actual by class

I need to be able to run one report that show the budget vs actual by class.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add ability to compare forecast to original budget

I am testing the QB plus version and I noticed I can compare actuals to budget which is great. However, my business would also like to create a forecast that reflects how we think the year is going end and then be able pull a report that compares the new forecast to the original budget. It is an analysis that is used everyday by accounting/finance groups so I am surprised it is not available in QB. This may impede us from officially signing up for the product as we will have to do some tasks in excel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. chris@supatracks.com

We purchase from overseas suppliers in their currency and for which we have a price list of some 3000 line items. QBOL allows us to enter the items as with desktop but when we raise a purchase order it ignores the inputted price and makes an obscure calculation for the purchase price. QB advises inserting the correct price manually (!) which leaves an impression that QBOL is still a work in progress - to be polite. This needs to be fixed ASAP otherwise it is not fit for purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow bulk upload tools (eg Saasant) to control and specify the payment method for customer invoices

We use Gocardless and cannot bulk upload customer invoices for payment by that methodv- it defaults to the card/paypal payment option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need the ability to import journal entries without having to pay for an add on. Quickbooks desktop allows to for free

Need the ability to import journal entries without having to pay for an add on. Quickbooks desktop allows to for free

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create override button

Add option to override error messages. Those of us switching from desktop to online are running into all kinds of error messages because online is to smart for it's own good! We need a button that warns us its wrong but allows us to continue doing it the way we had it in desktop. Ex. payroll year to date.. says percentages are wrong but numbers are from desktop... NEED OVERRIDE!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. khristinne@passionplanner.com

Bulk delete transactions already in register.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make customers' territories sticky.

It would greatly help us to track sales representative's performance and payroll if we could assign clients to their territories and have those territories remain assigned to the client until/unless we change it. As is, every time we open a new invoice, the territory is pre-populated with the last territory we used for ANY client, not with the territory we last assigned that customer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Aggressive updates to bank rules

These are all ways to improve bank rules.

1. Please create new fields for customers/projects, and billability. this will allow auto-entry of transactions that are project-tracked
    2. Please expand the and/or options. Our choices shouldn't be any or all, but what if it is this or that plus something else. Zoho Inc, makers of Zoho CRM has this very well expanded out (unlimited amount) and they use a formula to track the statement. example, A) 1. If amount is greater than 26.22 and 2. if bank text contains HSBC or if desc equals CHASE, then the zoho crm formula would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow "Your Rate" FX rate to be good for longer than 1 day

Currently we can only change rate each day. We use same FX rate for the year and then allow FX balance sheet to collect deltas. This would be easier in our business and would be an extra box on screen that allows you to set FX rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow Custom Forms to be assigned to a customer

The current Custom forms requires us to pick the custom form for each account on each invoice - error prone. Allow us to assign a custom form to each supplier / customer. We can always override with customize option each time but this would eliminate many errors of omission in QBO.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Total QTY for products/items on Invoice

It's essential to have total QTY and total Amount on the Invoice. Really hard to make a new Invoice for customer and COUNT by hand all items and make sure that Invoice is correct and matching Packing List.

Sometimes I have up to a 100 of items and few thousandths of pieces/sets on one Invoice. I have to waste so much time to count it and make sure that Invoice is correct.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. View Notes While Entering Data

Please allow users to view customer/vendor notes when entering bill or customer invoices. There is data on these notes that users refer to when entering data. It is time consuming to exit out of the transaction to see the notes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Quicktasks

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base