Quicktasks

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please remove the box with "Permit No" on my bills. I don't need this listed and would like to have an option to turn it off.

Please remove the box with "Permit No" on my bills. I don't need this listed and would like to have an option to turn it off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove permit number

I have no clue as to why there is a new part to the the expenses called permit number...Please allow us turn this feature off. i do not need to list a permit # (sales tax#) on any of my expenses i am exempt. this is rather frustrating too have you just add what ever you want to my expenses with no option to turn it off.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Auto-Save Bank Feed Transactions

It would be great to have the ability to have auto-save for bank feed transactions as they currently don't save until you hit "Add" or "Match". If you try to resort the transactions after making changes without hitting those options, then you lose all changes, which is very tedious.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Line Items Numbers on Purchase Orders

Need to be able to see/print line item numbers on PO and edit the format of the PO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make old closed bank l accounts INACTIVE.

Make old closed or zero balance bank accounts completely inactive, do not let transactions post to a bank account that’s inactive. Once you choose to make an account(any type of account or item) inactive, then do NOT let that account be used. I closed my bank account and started a new one, I even set up my new account for federal tax payments and QB online keeps posting them to my closed account, I have to manually change it over every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When viewing deposits, invoices, estimates, and customer payments install a PREVIOUS button to click just like in the desktop version.

Install a PREVIOUS button when veiwing Estimates, Invoices, customer payments, and deposits just like the desktop version. So people can look back at transactions in chronological order.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Customisable Supplier Remittance Advice

A customisable remittance advice for Suppliers, similar to a statement, particularly interested for rental management company, showing landlords their rental payment received less the management fee. Example attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Signature on checks

Why can't I add my signature to checks when printed? I need this back after getting used to it in the desktop QB

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a Time to Pay report

How many days does it take a specific customer to pay? What's the average time to pay in days for all invoices sent this month? WE DON'T KNOW! Please offer a Time to Pay REPORT that generates a "days to pay" within a given date range, for all clients or a specific client. We're changing our collections processes, and we have no measurable way to see if our changes are making a difference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow invoices to add sales representatives...

By allowing a feature for sales reps it will allow me to quickly calculate commissions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change a mass amount of transactions that were entered as "Bills" to "Expenses"

Previous bookkeepers were entering expenses and checks as bills. Therefore quickbooks online is showing that these expenses are due. I have two years of expenses/checks that were entered incorrectly as bills.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we please have the ability to sort rules

Can we please have the ability to sort or export rules. As the list of rules grows there needs to be someway of sorting these for ease of editing or just seeing what you have already set up. Small variations lead to the setting up of new rules when a small tweek to the existing rule would encompass this. It would also be good to have the ability to attach something to a rule, such as a finance agreement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to add e-mail and address to the Income by Donor Summary Report

I would love the ability to run the Income by Donor Summary Report but also have the option to add columns for e-mail and address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be able to initiate receiving your chat by email instead of a print option only.

Be able to initiate receiving your chat by email instead of a print option only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customer payment terms

Customer payment terms

Our payment terms are 30 days from date of statement, statement date being the last day of the month i.e. All of our February invoices are payable by the end of March.

Can we have a payment term of 30 days from date of statement?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add columns for cost and markup margins on estimates!!!

Businesses need to see their projected cost and markup margins on estimates like you guys so conveniently include in the desktop version. Right now people are having to add up their costs manually or using third party software to do this feature when all the info is already input on the online version when you create an item or service...this is so frustrating. I just converted from the desktop version a while ago and was told you guys would add this feature and I see people complaining about it and cancelling their service because of it and you guys still…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add columns for cost and markup margins on estimates!!!

Businesses need to see their projected cost and markup margins on estimates like you guys so conveniently include in the desktop version. Right now people are having to add up their costs manually or using third party software to do this feature when all the info is already input on the online version when you create an item or service...this is so frustrating. I just converted from the desktop version a while ago and was told you guys would add this feature and I see people complaining about it and cancelling their service because of it and you guys still…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automate Billable Default

Please, please, please create some sort of shortcut or setting for a vendor to make it easier to make an item billable. When you are entering a long list of items for different projects from one vendor, it is a real pain to have to keep taking your hand off the keyboard and hit the mouse to click Billable. It would be nice to create a choice to make a vendor by default, billable for all new bills.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow sub-accounts to show in reports like Profit and Loss

For the P&L report it show allow the choice of showing sub-accounts or, even better, of choosing individual accounts to show sub-accounts for. Otherwise the P&L is ridiculously general. Please, please work to make QB online less basic!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. permit number

Method to set permit number once or at least offer it in a drop down. Typing in every time is a pain cause I can’t remember it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base