QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Inbox for all QB invoices

I get billed through QB frequently. I would like to log in and see all my outstanding invoices, and when they are due and be able to make payments.

It would be great if this were directly connected to my QB account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Very easy now

There should be a 'review' screen so that I know the bank has been identified correctly, the account has been correctly identified and I have a chance to correct anything entered wrong.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. better error codes when wrong credit card postal/zip code

when a customer inputs a credit card with all valid info., except postal/zip code is wrong, the error code says something like "Something is not working. try again or try again later." This should be more descriptive, indicating to the user that the information does not match, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. print invoice

my computer doesn't let me print the invoice... AAGGHHHH,,,!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a space on the payment screen to send a short message to the Seller.

Add a space on the payment screen to send a short message to the Seller.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Post Monthly Balance

The contract states paying $210.00 per month. The statement balance due is for the entire contract. That is very confusing as the total due is monthly and should reflect that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make is possible to pay multiple invoices all at once.

Make is possible to pay multiple invoices all at once.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow for more than one invoice to be selected for payment at the same time, not just the invoice you are opening per login.

Sometimes there is more than one invoice due but I am only able to see one invoice per login which is inconvenient to have to be logging on and off over and over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pay-by date + payment terms + reminders on invoice

Invoice didn't have a payment date, ability to schedule payment based on that date (or to schedule a 'reminder me later' functionality)... or the option to pay fast for discount say. Great for customers to manage cashflow...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Paid invoices

Can you make it easier (more streamlined) to see (and print) the invoice once it's paid? Or at least include the invoice no on the receipt.
    I want to be able to quickly print the invoice for my records showing it has been paid.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Receipts.

You don't seem to have a problem processing payment; so why can't you issue a receipt. Come-on!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ability to print receipt

error when trying to print receipt

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Optimum Scrolling

QuickBooks does not allow optimum scrolling ability sometimes while using a handheld device (iphone, tablet, etc.). An improvement in this area would be greatly appreciated - perhaps consolidate all information in a small area on one screen to avoid having to sign-on to desktop to pay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it clear how to make a partial payments. I only found out how by happenstance.

Make it clear how to make a partial payments. I only found out how by happenstance. I knew it was an option but didn't know how to access the feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I was not able to print my receipt, it says the file is corrupt???

I was not able to print my receipt, it says the file is corrupt???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. allow payment of past due and current invoice at the same time

allow payment of past due and current invoice at the same time

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1-payment for several invoices

We have 10-properties that you bill us monthly for, can you put all properties under Pearson Management and list them separately on the invoice so I can just make 1-payment monthly instead of paying 10-separate invoices?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base