QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Allow bookkeepers to add debit/credit card processing cost to invoices

Bookkeppers should not be forced to absorb processing cost if their customers are happy to pay the cost themselves for the convenience of paying by debit/credit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be a good idea to have an App, which can send a Push notification when new Invoice is available

It would be a good idea to have an App, which can send a Push notification when new Invoice is available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The invoice number should be on the receipt.

The invoice number should be on the receipt.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. allow partial payment which is all that is required for initial deposit

I was only required to put down 25% for the initial deposit as my event is 6 weeks away but did not have the option to pay anything other than the full amount. need more flexibility to make partial payments as I haven't even received any goods or services yet but was required to pay everything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My blue tooth - credit card and Iphone were on and sitting next to my IMac. I still had to enter info.

I had to re-enter all info on credit card 6554. My Iphone was on, blue tooth on, credit card power at 100%, sitting inches from my IMac. It would not post my payment until I reentered all data as I just mentioned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Be able to see all my invoices

Currently I can only see one invoice at a time following the link from the original invoice mail. It would be nice to see all my invoices that are unpaid when I've logged into the payment site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have an option to email recieot and invoice

Have an option to email receipt and invoice

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add address for real estate invoices to differentiate billing for different properties.

Add property addresses for real estate to differentiate when multiple properties are owned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Post any past due invoices on subsequent statement(s)

Post past due invoices to current statements rather than send statements giving appearance of no issues then receiving collections calls months later. Was on autopay then I received a collections call. There’s a break in the system somewhere. Has happened more than one time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Record my payment info so I can pay without entering all the debit card numbers every time I want to pay your invoice. I have tried for 3 mo

Please make your web payment system record the debit card info so I can easily pay without having to enter the card numbers every time I want to make a payment. I have tried for 3 months to get your web site to record my data and it simply will not remember the data.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in with Google available when paying invoices.

I do have a Quickbooks Online account with Intuit but I sign-in using my Google Account. When paying an invoice there's no option to sign-in via Google so I was unable to save my payment info for future payments without creating a separate login directly with Intuit (not Google sign-in). Hope that makes sense.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Inbox for all QB invoices

I get billed through QB frequently. I would like to log in and see all my outstanding invoices, and when they are due and be able to make payments.

It would be great if this were directly connected to my QB account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Very easy now

There should be a 'review' screen so that I know the bank has been identified correctly, the account has been correctly identified and I have a chance to correct anything entered wrong.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. better error codes when wrong credit card postal/zip code

when a customer inputs a credit card with all valid info., except postal/zip code is wrong, the error code says something like "Something is not working. try again or try again later." This should be more descriptive, indicating to the user that the information does not match, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. print invoice

my computer doesn't let me print the invoice... AAGGHHHH,,,!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a space on the payment screen to send a short message to the Seller.

Add a space on the payment screen to send a short message to the Seller.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Post Monthly Balance

The contract states paying $210.00 per month. The statement balance due is for the entire contract. That is very confusing as the total due is monthly and should reflect that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base