QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. All payments on one invoice

Multiple payments on one invoice: We take deposits and people pay various amounts over a longer period of time while we do a job. It would be nice to just add the amount to the same invoice instead of creating a new invoice for each payment. Customers want to see how much and when they paid each amount.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No change.

I like this method. It is convenient and prompt. Don't change the system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calculate the 2% discount at time of payment instead of showing it as an amount owed.

Calculate the 2% discount at time of payment instead of showing it as an amount owed.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. List invoices paid or not paid.

Show invoices paid or not paid. At lease list invoices paid and what date so that we know which months not paid. We get emails for our invoices. Emails get mixed up with other emails. Hard to keep track which invoice is paid or not.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. cannot correct or erase bank acct number

allow correction or erasure of incorrect bank account numbers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatically provide the correct total price with and without any credit card fee depending upon the payment method selected

Automatically provide the correct total price with and without any credit card fee depending upon the payment method selected

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enter a business/company name not a first/last name

I'm using a business checking account to pay a business invoice. The "name" on the check is not a firstname/lastname. Instead, it is the name of an LLC--imagine it says "My Company Name, LLC"

I entered "My Company Name" in the first name field and "LLC" in the last name field as it required me to have something in the field.

But once I select "business checking" the fields for entering a name should be a single field for the name of the business, not the first name/last name of an individual person.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Print name of student on receipt!

My company will not accept a receipt that does not have the name of the student printed on it. It appears I'm using the money for myself.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatic payments , multiple payments

Consider automatic payments, where your customer can choose a date for payment each month. Also, allowance of multiple payments

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Offer credit cards and PayPal option

Offer credit cards and PayPal option

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. don't lock up

I clicked the "review and pay" in my accountant's email. I filled in my credit card info. Then saw the "sign in to save your info" so I clicked "Create an Account". This gave me a popup saying asking for email and phone. I typed in my email and it said that ID was taken. Remembering I already have an account, I click on the "sign in" link on that create form. I signed in. It gave me a note box at the top of the page telling me I was singed in should click the next button. The screen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. See total balance due on each invoice. I've paid a couple invoices thinking that was the total due. Just paid last inv & receipt shows cr

Show all outstanding Invoices with each statement. I paid today & receipt shows a $200.00 credit. I've paid before and think I'm paying correct amount and it would only be for the month of the statement.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Invoice List

Show the list of invoices due and allow us to select which ones to pay

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Batch payments possible

Make statements have the link to pay entire balances. Now I have a dozen invoices to pay, and I have to pay them one at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base