1. allow me to change delivery address at time of payment

allow me to change delivery address at time of payment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. see list of open invoices

It would be nice to see a list of open invoices and i could choose to view or pay them while signed in.
    As it stands now, i have to look thru my emails for invoices and then see if they are open or not.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable your program to work with Safari. Really stupid!! Not everyone has a PC (piece of crap)

Enable your system to work with Safari.
    Not everyone has a PC (piece of crap) computer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. allow for invoices that show how much has been paid previously

For school tuition there are multiple payments through the year. It would be much better if statements/invoices could show how many payments families have made in the past and what is now due.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't have your staff call asking for payment when the work hasn't been completed!

Communication needs to greatly improve between your staff regarding timelines and deadlines. Staff calling clients asking for payment need to check with construction staff to ensure the part of the job has actually been completed before calling the client to ask for payment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mac compatibility

I was unable to pay my invoice using Safari on my Mac laptop. Please develop this capability.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give the reason for a payment failure

When Intuit says that a payment transaction has failed, no reason is given. It would be helpful to know the reason, such as Credit Card Over Limit or maybe Credit Card Company Denied if the first is not known.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I thought it was great!!!!

QuickBooks told me exactly what I owed, and making the payment was so easy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This is final payment for one service performed in August. Your service is no longer required.Please confirm.

Your lawn service is no longer required. I have been disappointed with the lack of service. In August your ompany just cut grass one time. I have hired another company, and have paid $30.00 towards your August bill. Please confirm. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. VISA HAS A SECURITY PROBLEM WITH YOUR SITE!!!

1st: Your site has a security problem!!! Since more than a year.
    Every time I want to pay an invoice, my card is getting blocked!
    Please work on that!!!

2nd: On a Mac book air it is not possible to print an invoice!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I forwarded the invoice e-mail to our GM to pay, but she wasn't able to access the site to pay.

I forwarded the invoice em-ail to our GM to pay, but she wasn't able to access the invoice. I am guessing this is linked to the purchaser's email for privacy. she had to relay the CC info to me for payment. It would be nice to have another person paid, like an Accounts Payable person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Using Direct debit for international accounts

I tried to use your direct debit system, but Australian account numbers are different. It wouldn't allow me to put my BSB and account numbers in as they weren't the same length as your American numbers.
    This forced me to use my credit card.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show Each Item Billed Separately with details

see title - I pay for 4 reg agents - each needs to be shown separately so I can show it on my TAX RETURN for each separate company (LLC). This not being the case is LAZY and sorry excuse for proper documentation which you should understand it crucial when the IRS comes knocking.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Jared sucks

Have Jared not harass me when I tell him he's got his invoices mixed up?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base