QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Show the Actual Balance due instead of only the previous balance due on main screen when you click to pay.

I would prefer to see the actual balance due rather than only the previous balance due when I click to pay. My email says I owe $90 (2 services), when I click to pay, the main screen says the balance due is $45 (1 service). I had a lawn service 5/31/19 and another 6/21/2019. I paid the invoice for both services on 6/28/2019, but had to manually change the amount I paid on the main screen from $45 default to $90. It is misleading.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. QuickBooks Apple Safari Compatibility

It appears that QuickBooks invoice billing is no longer compatible with Apple Mac OS Safari. Another billing method might need to be utilized if QuickBooks is not updated to be compatible with Apple software applications.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display and allow payment of total balance due - not just this invoice

would like to see the total open balance on the invoice, and a way to pay the total balance due

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PayPal

Accept PayPal

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Accept debit cards

Accept debit cards

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pay a past due balance

Bring unpaid balance forward and add to new invoice.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. receive invoices via text

i would like it better if i was texted my invoice because i hate email. i get so much junk in email that i often miss my invoices. email is not efficient

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow payer to give tips

Allow payer to give a tip/bonus. The invoice comes in with the bill, but there is no way to give anything additional. This would also be nice if something was left off the bill - then you would have an option to add the additional money.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We have 4 digit postal codes and 5 digit zip codes. Or are you only a USA local business?

Great idea: Become an international business and not a USA local business. Stop using ZIP codes, it does not mean anything.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Error paying invoice

I have been experiencing an error every time I attempt to pay an invoice sent to me by a vendor. Payment will not process. Error states to try again or come back later. Sometimes I will click the payment button 50 times before it goes through successfully. Re-opening the invoice link, logging in and out, trying different browsers, etc, doesn't seem to make a difference.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customer able to pay open balance on account and not have to go look for past invoices.

I invoice customers monthly, and sometimes they miss paying an invoice. Customers would like to pay a past month and current month at the same time, and not have to go look for a past invoice that was sent. Maybe I can keep adding lines to the same invoice, but I use recurring templates for the monthly invoices, so I would have to stop using that method. I can send a statement with all of the customer's charges, but the customer can't click a button and pay it since it's just a report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Just email me the invoice every time instead of mailing it

I get a paper bill and have trouble paying it online.
    Please just send me an email invoice EVERY TIME!
    It's so ready just to click on it and pay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I pay my bills online. I have autofill for bank and credit card payment info. Your billing page does not allow my data to transfer. Too t

Allow autofill to post bank and credit card info to invoice page. Too time consuming to have to reenter every time.
    Do NOT want to get account and have you maintain my credit card info.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for automatic payments

Please implement an automatic payment option. It is much less hassle for customers and will reduce the amount of late payments.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PayPal option

PayPal option on invoice

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make balance and pay option available from link

Make options to see and pay balance available

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto Pay

There is a new concept floating around the internet called auto pay. Now, I know it sounds impossible but when an invoice is due the payment is made automatically without user intervention.

I realize this is probably a futile request but... we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I like to see the word "PAID" across the invoice once paid.

I like to see the word "PAID" across the invoice once paid.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. show a QB user all outstanding invoices from the company that is also a QB user.

show a QB user all outstanding invoices from the company that is also a QB user.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a payee, I need to see all the payments I have made, including payment source, to a vendor

Provide a way that I can see all of the payments I have made to a vendor, including date paid and source of the payment.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Paying Outstanding Invoice Balance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base