QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. State service dates on the invoice. Not just Due by Feb 1

Example: Service provided Feb 1 -29. Not just stating Due Feb !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Future dated payment charges

YOu should be able to schedule an invoice for payment on its due date when the invoice is received. I don't have that option now. I can only pay immediately on the site, rather than going ahead and scheduling the payment and know it will be charged on the date I request.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to pay through my bank account so I can schedule payments to go out as a reaccurance

I want to pay through my bank account so I can schedule payments to go out as a reaccurance

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. E-mail the invoice the last week of the month

E-mail the invoice the last week of the month! It's easy to overlook an invoice if you had just paid you current one! Jeesh!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tell me when the charge is going to be past due, so I am not charged a penalty.

Let me know when the past due charge is going to be added so I can pay and not be charged a penalty.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let me pay in advance, or carry acredit balance, so I am never late.

Let me pay in advance, or carry a credit balance, so I am never late. Otherwise, there are about a dozen reasons why I might not be paying as quickly as I would like.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow multiple month payments

Allow a field so that multiple months can be paid

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow us to set the date for payment.

I travel a LOT, and sometimes have to do this as I can. It would help to pay out on a date I choose.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No payment review screen before paying and wasn't able to change the amount to be paid of 20% deposit amount which I was told I could

No payment review screen before paying and wasn't able to change the amount to be paid of 20% deposit amount which I was told I could

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show a calandar with the date due in one color & give an option for the date to make the payment

Show a calandar with the date due in a different color & give the option to make the payment on another as chosen by the payee

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like automatic payments but there is no option for this. please advise.

I would like to make automatic payments, but there is no option for this. please advise.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to be able to change the day I make my payment.

I would like to be able to make my payment date on the due date but I get my bill a month early and it won’t let me change the date

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sometimes things get tight, is there a option to slit payments up if needed?

Greg and everyone has been amazing when it comes to my account,
    I truly appropriate their professionalism. This may already be an option but I just wanted to put this out there and that is to be able to change the due date if applicable and slit or make multiple payments before its due without a invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base