QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Amount of time to pay

Please give the mailed invoice time to be received before you are calling for payment. I received the electronic invoice while on travel 3 October returned from travel on 8 October and was being called on 9 October for payment. Mailed invoice came on 9 October. Please and thank you, how about a moment to pay the invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. auto draft from credit card

pay scheduled payment from credit card automaticly

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to pay bi-weekly

It would be great to be able to pay bi-weekly according to my pay schedule. It just makes it a lot easier to have it this way is it works better when you have a strict budget!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am supposed to already be enrolled in auto-pay with WCICC for annual dues. This is a recurring problem.

I am supposed to already be enrolled in auto-pay with WCICC for annual dues. This is a recurring problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Schedule Payments in advance

It would be nice to be able to schedule payments ahead of time with a credit card. Set up auto payments would be great!!!!

850 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Auto Payments?

I'd like to automatically pay my rent to the non-profit Housing Coalition that uses Quickbooks to send out invoices for payment.
    Is it possible to schedule such an Auto Payment?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the name entry you are asked for first and last name which doesn't work. It should be specified and last, first.

1. Allow pasted account numbers

2. Ask for last then first name instead of first and last name. This is confusing until I tried the second method. If that is the way you want please specify it that way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Choose a date of payment

What is so hard to do? Give a calendar and hit the date for payment. Easy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to be able to pay more than one month at a time

I would like to be able to pay more than one month at a time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a way to setup recurring invoices for past due balances

Currently, I have created templates for my clients that I send out weekly if they do not pay their balance on time. I would like a way to automate this if their dont' pay by their due date and automatically send reminders

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't send the invoice out until the end of the month. Hard to want to pay for services that have not been rendered.

Don't send the invoice out until the end of the month. You mail them before the work is done so we wait until near month end to pay. It is easy to lose the invoice in the pile because it comes too soon. I prefer to pay for services after they have been rendered, not before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SET. UP. AUTO. PAY.

It's so inconvenient to log in every month to pay an invoice that I KNOW is going to be the same amount every month. Why is this not an option?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base