QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

1. Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

Allow us to schedule on the due date or a future date (e.g. invoice arrives on 5/15, due on 6/1; late on 6/5)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling Payment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On Aug 4 I received the invoice due Aug 1. Send the invoice with at least 2 weeks prior to due date

On Aug 4 I received the invoice due Aug 1. Send the invoice with at least 2 weeks prior to due date

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When paying using a business acount it should not ask for account holder's first and last name (there is none, it's a company account)

When paying using a business acount it should not ask for account holder's first and last name (there is none, it's a company account)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Give step by step instructions. (1). Create an Account (2). Log out of the intuit software. (3). Log in to your account to pay your bill.

For new users of this software, tell them they must create a user ID, * and log out, then, log back in!*. I didn’t do these three steps and, as a result, it kept throwing error messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. schedule payments in advance

so stupid that you don't have this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. recurring payment on the following working day of a set date

The recurring payment allows the user to pick a specific day of a specific week of the month but DOES NOT allow the user to chose a WORKING DAY date of each month. FOR EXAMPLE: with the bank I have sending instructions of sending a payment to a supplier on the 26th of each month but this month the 26th was on a sunday so the payment occurred on the 27th. so my bank statement shows the transaction occurring on the 27th while Quickbooks chart of accounts shows the transaction occurring on the 26th. this defeats the purpose of recurring…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow for invoice auto-numbering BASED ON CLIENT as opposed to overall invoicing

Allow for invoice auto-numbering based on each client as opposed to auto-numbering based on total invoices within quickbooks. I want my invoice numbers to be specfic to clients and so I have to manually keep track of invoice numbers and change it every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Auto Payments?

I'd like to automatically pay my rent to the non-profit Housing Coalition that uses Quickbooks to send out invoices for payment.
    Is it possible to schedule such an Auto Payment?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a way to setup recurring invoices for past due balances

Currently, I have created templates for my clients that I send out weekly if they do not pay their balance on time. I would like a way to automate this if their dont' pay by their due date and automatically send reminders

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow to schedule payments

allow to schedule payment

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. auto post payment in QB

If both payer and payee use QB, then a payment thru the QB portal to a vendor should be auto download and post to QB desktop (or online) when using the matching accounts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. One invoice a Month would be much easier to manage

One invoice a Month would be much easier to manage

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

QuickBooks Invoice Payments Portal

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base