How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Allow a customer to pay any amount he wishes (Overpayment on Invoice)

Allow a customer to pay any amount they have on their balance, above the invoice total.

344 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eddie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be somewhere where you can input the amount you want to pay on the page where you put bank details for a payment. I was given the incorrect instructions and the full invoice amount was taken ahead of time

• Cindy Kapper Vance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to pay MORE than what was due - but the system would only let me pay up to the invoice total. I wonder if this is an option each company can choose to set up or not.

• Cindy Kapper Vance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to pay an amount that would cover the whole year's monthly charges - or $300.00 - instead of having to pay $25.00/month.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will look at old emails and make a payment. It would be easier to pay and then let it be applied tothe oldest invoices.

• Christina Meyers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already overpay an invoice. Just type in the amount when prompted to confirm amount.
    You cannot underpay however...I see someone asked about this below.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wanted to pay 50% of invoice total. Was not allowed that option when making payment

• D Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John on regularly provides additional services that don't show on the invoice, I would like to be able to pay him for his excellent customer service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base