How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

See my account online

I would like to see the status of my account. I would like to see invoices that I have paid, invoices outstanding and payments that I have made. Also to select outstanding invoices and pay them in one payment.

674 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Deanna A Herrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see all payment due in my account and have the ability to pay them all at once, instead of one at a time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to view all my previous transactions. Why is this common service not available to me?

Frustrating that you cannot combine invoices by seeing the entire account balance due rather than having to pay one invoice at a time.

• Julie taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I incorrectly entered my bank account number and would like to save new info and could not find how to correct it

Ditto to all the comments below. It seems to be a very simple matter to display a payment history with payments made and invoices outstanding.
        Additionally, the invoice I'm paying (fraternity room and board) doesn't display the dates to which it applies. These are very simple requests and should be a given. I have a freelance business but would not use quickbooks for these reasons.

Ridiculous that I can see what I've paid., I need to be able to see all my invoices online, instead of searching through multiple emails...This is 2018..you need to get this DONE

I know this feature is available, I have it on other QB payment vendors. I would like to pay a batch of invoices at one time

• Britt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to see which invoices are paid and which ones arent! I have no ability anymore to see my account statements which was available previously.

I agree with everything someone said last year. I would ALSO like to be able to sign in, which it says I can, but neither one of the sign in. Links actually goes anywhere!!

ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS FEATURE!!!! I used to be able to view past invoices and history, but since the upgrade of a few years ago, I cannot. Why you disabled this feature is beyond understanding. If I am FORCED, by my vendors and accounts payable to me, to use this payment module, the ability to view previous invoices and payments is the very least Intuit can do to provide quality service to its users. Get your act together. This is NOT rocket science. It makes me wonder what and why Intuit is trying to hide from us and the FTC.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base