How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

See my account online

I would like to see the status of my account. I would like to see invoices that I have paid, invoices outstanding and payments that I have made. Also to select outstanding invoices and pay them in one payment.

1,032 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gilian Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any way I can pull up a statement of open items online? In addition, may I have an online/ACH payment option before an invoice becomes overdue? I would pay all invoices electronically if I could to this.

Thank you for your time,
    Gillian Spencer
    Accounts Payable
    Schoenfeld Insurance Associates, Inc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would encourage me to have my vendors use Quicken invoices. I can see this easily when I pay vendors through Venmo or Paypal, making my record keeping easier as the customer.

If I miss an invoice, the vendor needs to send me another invoice, I cannot see any past due. This is by far the stupidest payment system I have ever used

• Deanna A Herrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see all payment due in my account and have the ability to pay them all at once, instead of one at a time.

I need to view all my previous transactions. Why is this common service not available to me?

Mike
    I really need to see the entire year of payments. Your system does not allow this to happen. I have continued to ask for my history of charges and payments and I get no response.

would you please send it to me
    Gene

Frustrating that you cannot combine invoices by seeing the entire account balance due rather than having to pay one invoice at a time.

• Julie taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I incorrectly entered my bank account number and would like to save new info and could not find how to correct it

Ditto to all the comments below. It seems to be a very simple matter to display a payment history with payments made and invoices outstanding.
    Additionally, the invoice I'm paying (fraternity room and board) doesn't display the dates to which it applies. These are very simple requests and should be a given. I have a freelance business but would not use quickbooks for these reasons.

Ridiculous that I can see what I've paid., I need to be able to see all my invoices online, instead of searching through multiple emails...This is 2018..you need to get this DONE

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base