Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really nice if you were able to set a default bank account for each type of transaction instead of defaulting to the last one you used. Very often you don't notice the account it is coming out of until after you do the transaction and then you have to move it.

Totally agree! Need to be able to set default bank account.
        I made one entry in another account and it keeps defaulting back to it instead of the main account. Very frustrating.

Same here! I have had to fix this error numerous times as well because it continually defaults to the wrong account. Very frustrating aspect of the online service!

• Marissa Vance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have multiple bank accounts (2 banks, PayPal, Petty Cash) and need a way to set up a bank default! We have had numerous errors already in the short time we have used QuickBoooks Online due to this design oversight. It has cost us numerous man hours.

We have four bank accounts, Peachtree which we used before QB had this function. I am constantly making changes to the bank account, which takes time and is a nuisance.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Banking

Feedback and Knowledge Base