I suggest you ...

Unit of Measurement field needed for inventory items

Unit measurement field - to allow standard weights/measures to be entered into the product line item

256 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Uri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

guys, lets move out to Ecount ERP. qb is ignoring any inventory features.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also make the UOM a configurable addition to invoices, purchase orders and estimates. Thanks!

• Uri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a Unit of Measure in the Invoices, Inventory & Purchase order system.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having customizable Units of Measurement is a huge source of rework and confusion with our Purchase Order to vendors. Please make that available, the same way it is in QB Desktop

I need a Unit of Measure in the Invoices, Inventory & Purchase order system.

• Ez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please we need it bad . even if we integrating with inventory solution we still need this one.

cant believe it doesn't have million votes. what about those who sell inventory. how can you sell inventory without it ?

We must have unit of measures asap. Please..... we really hate to consider moving out of intuit. we love QB with UOM.

I use the online version and i need to add the unit of sale to my purchase orders, this would enable me to audit quantities of stock being purchased.

• Rafael Aznar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having customizable Units of Measurement is a huge source of rework and confussion with vendors. Please make that available, the same way it is in QB Desktop

I recently converted from QuickBooks desktop to QuickBooks Online Plus. In my desktop version, I used UNITS OF MEASURE on estimates and invoices. This feature is apparently not available in QuickBooks Online according to the help/support website. Had I known this feature was not available, I would not have made the switch. Please add this feature to the online version ASAP!

Need an extra column to add a unit measurement, in order to separate linear footage vs. sq footage. In QB pro 2014 I had a unit column where I could add on each description line a unit of measurement.

• AdminQBO Team (Admin, QuickBooks Online) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
        I was told you actually read these! I hope so!!!!

I need to be able to add custom fields on my inventory and that can be tallied on my invoice. For instance, in my case, I need a weight field and when customers purchase some of my inventory, it will calculate the total weight of the order.

Can we get this soon PRETTY PLEASE???

THANKS!

• orders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow there to be a different Stocking Unit and Billing Unit - ie: I pay $1.00/lb, but I stock in a 420 lb drum. Most pricing in bulk industry is per gallon or lb, but makes stocking awkward.

• dragonacheating commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a description area to the new item screen that details unit of measure. This could be used for purchase and selling info.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Inventory

Feedback and Knowledge Base