I suggest you ...

Removal of "approved signature" on PO

Provide an option for removal of the "approved by" signature and date line at the bottom of purchase orders.

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stanley Ng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Due to this feature, we have to manually print out PO, chop and sign, scan it and give it to supplier.

It is completely waste of time, paper and more processes need to be done.

• Christian Marth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely ridiculous and is probably one of the major reasons we're considering to move to Xero, Not being able to have control of our PO's or Payment Notification templates or PDFs is absolutely ridiculous....

Our business is completely paperless and have no use for things to be manually printed, signed, scanned etc...

Please integrate e-signature into QBO or give the option to remove these items completely... It makes the whole PO system completely useless otherwise and honestly expected a little better from QBO.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REMOVE and/or provide an option to load an electronic signature which is automatically added.

• Roz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REMOVE THE LINE! I need to email POs directly and this is a useless feature.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG - remove this already from PO or give an option to remove them. How long have people been asking for this to happen??

• Teresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched to Quickbooks and stumbled across this deficiency. Now I need to decide if I should do manual estimates and purchase orders due to this problem. Anyway to get this a higher priority? I wish i did not switch to Quick Books now but I have hours into it. Any good work arounds out there? My clients will think I'm nuts if they see this on our estimates and purchase orders.

• Robin Fenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These lines need to be removed or made optional. You cannot have a signature line for a PO that is being directly emailed

• Carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with the 30+ comments. It can't be that difficult to make these lines optional. Why is it taking so long to respond to this request?

To have to print and sign before I can send is not what I want from online software.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone at QBO even read what your consumers want? This same request has been asked for over 3 years... either remove the lines or allow us to enter the info digitally. This is ridiculous.

• Kim Betzina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy to have an approval line. I am sending a purchase order. Obviously I am ordering this particular "thing" and sending a check to purchase it, why would I be asking for their approval? makes no sense!

• Bethany Ruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When sending purchase orders electronically, this is an unnecessary step and actually requires us to print the PO, sign, and rescan in order to send to our vendor. Please provide an option to remove!! Thanks.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the approved by and date lines on the bottom of forms. It is such a hassle. I have to save the files, edit the lines out, and then send quotes and POs. At least make it an option to remove them for users in forms. Please!

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base