I suggest you ...

Inventory Shelf Locations - track aisle & bin locations

Add a field to products for the stocking (shelf) location. Many companies use a location numbering system like R1S2B5 (Rack 1, Shelf 2, Bin 5).

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elizabeth Santa Cruz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you plan on adding location for each item in product and services?
        example
        item number: 123
        description : bolts

• Giancarlo Herrero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a new column in the Products and Service page that allows me to list each item's "location" within my warehouse (i.e. Row 8, Shelf 2). Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be a big help, if QBO users was able to add custom fields to inventory item. Fields what bin loc, UOM, manf. etc
        and then be able to add those fields to you invoice.
        I know it would help me to have a custom field for the bin location and print it on the sales order, making it easier to pick the item for shipping. If not I may have to choose a different online account system.
        Thanks, God Bless

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QuickBooks Online needs more inventory tracking features, where you can track warehouse inventory, a pick list, with locations and bin tracking. Some people have products that are alive that change over time, like chickens, crickets, plants, etc. We need something that tracks how a product changes over time possibly into other products. A way to program an if-then scenario where it tracks the age/size of a product and changes the price based on the size or age it has increased to.

• Cheryl Bower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I activate the Location field in my inventory? I have added it to my custom fields, entered the bin number where the item lives, and it won't show in my inventory

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Inventory

Feedback and Knowledge Base