I suggest you ...

Bulk Edit Delete Function

Bulk Edit/ Mass Delete function in Product List....Selecting and deleting each individual line item is ludicrous when you have to correct over two thousand items!!!!

293 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary Testa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely and while we are at it let's create a way to bulk change the inventory level and starting inventory of all the products at one time.

• Yazmin Redondo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to edit and modify the Income / Expense Account on Products and services by batch. Please!!!!!

• y.h.alicewu@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes we make mistakes.
        It'd be great to be able to batch edit a Payee.

say for example we entered all transactions under a "Visa" payee, and then we change our mind and want to have them under a "Moneris" payee.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to batch edit items for all fields, not just the account. e.g. type, description, memo etc.

• balazs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mass edit, delete & search
        Transactions and list items should be bulk editable coupled with a powerful search in all fields.

It would be nice to be able to modify multiple inventory items with one click. For example, if I want to change the category for 10 items in my inventory, I have to modify each and everyone of them, one by one. Being able to select the 10 of them and then click "modify & apply to all selected" (or something like that) would be a major improvement.

• lelio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please allow user can edit date as a batch when you go to transaction - sales- ( some times we need to edit it to a single date)

• Justin Andera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Import or batch data change "Type" of product service for "inventory Item". This is a huge timesaver if we go from not keeping inventory to keeping inventory.

• Lorne B, Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want to bulk load 10K products from an Excel file and have the ability to update hundreds of the 10K products ever month in bulk. Cannot waste time changing each individual product price. We want to change the monthly prices in bulk from an Excel file.

• Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please!!

Quickbooks really needs more robust bulk editing features. Our store has 6000+ SKUs in our inventory and I sometimes need to make identical edits to multiple SKUs. We have several products that can have up to a hundred different colors or so and if something changes with one of them (pricing, cost, etc...) that one change is going to need to be applied across the entire product line. Which means going into 100+ individual records to change all of that info.

Shopify handles this really well, if you need something to refer to as a comparison. I've spent a day and a half updating SKUs on QB when the same changes on Shopify took less than an hour.

What would be ideal is if all of the options in the Inventory item info panel could be applied to several items at once. And if we were able to populate/update all of this by simply uploading an updated spreadsheet it would be even better. Even if I do a bulk upload, I still have to go into each individual record and make each item taxable since this can't be designated in the current spreadsheet template.

This is a no brainier. Deleting multiple customers and suppliers is very tedious one by one. It is most annoying when the QBO conversion system from orther software creates onwanted suppliers that need to be deleted. So QBO causes the problem but does not have a solution to fix it easily. I have 1253 suppliers and customers to delete!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Inventory

Feedback and Knowledge Base