I suggest you ...

Multiple Invoice Templates!!!

Need multiple invoice templates so you can send invoices with different logos to different customers. I have two divisions that use different logos and this feature is the reason I have not moved from quickbooks to qbo

206 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandon Ropp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Fix this issue QBO. It is very frustrating and not professional when you are dealing with multiple divisions within one Company.

BR

• Donna Geisinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My IT guy told me that QBO was sent back to the drawing board last year after the programming team they had screwed it up so badly. Every time I Google for help and think I've found an answer, the excitement is quickly dashed when I realize it's for QB and not QBO.
        With all the resources available to Intuit you'd think they could get QBO up to the industry standards they set with QB!

• Stephen Lockeby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is 2018 and it appears nothing has changed from the other comments. I've not been able to change a single thing on any form without changing all forms. It is several hours into working on this before finding the information here. Every time I find results on google about the question I find that the question has been deleted or archived from QBO help. Seems like maybe a lot of time spent covering up an unsatisfactory feature rather than developing a solution...

• Helen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The time adds up. Why have the ability to create multiple templates but not allow the correct logos on the template.

• Paula Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client who has two divisions has to change the logo every time she uses a custom invoice for one of her divisions! A five minute transaction now takes 2 to 3 times longer to accomplish! Not a happy situation!

• Grant Mills commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a must many companies have more than one business, so they need to make templates for sales with different logos. Please fix ASAP

• SJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep I've just spent the morning looking into this function, as it was something I had and enjoyed about QuickBooks desktop. We have two divisions and two logo's and I have to keep swapping the company logo manually when I send out invoices. Time consuming

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This can be an issue for a lot of companies. We need to do the same. A new division is in the process of being set up but we can no longer use QBO because we cannot generate a different invoice with the other logo.

All the accounting remains as is with the parent company but we can't have a division. Classes are good but "no separate logo"????

• Laz Ryan Lackner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Trying to run a dba through classes and I can setup different invoices, but only being able to have one logo is aggravating.

• Tripp Howell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I really need this. I'm changing my business model at the end of the year and need this at the beginning of 2015. I need QBO to offer mutliple logos and company/division names on invoices and everything the customer sees. I'm currently a QBO customer. I hope I don't need to convert to something else.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base