I suggest you ...

Customized Home Page- A MUST!!!

The sections on the homepage (Income, Expenses, Profit & Loss) should allow for each customer to arrange them in whichever order they prefer, and the content should not be limited to only the last 30 days, but should allow the time span to be increased to any amount. Also, I feel each section (Income, Expenses, Profit & Loss) should offer the options of a bar graph, pie graph or whatever you have available and even be able to see "This Year" vs. "Last Year". Please make these changes as I see they will greatly improve the homepage.

140 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TF Treasurer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need to consolidate all these. Must be among the top-requested when combined. New UI makes particularly poor use of space for my use cases.

• Andy Entrekin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are several suggestions that are very similar to this one. Having multiple similar suggestions dilutes the power of our limited votes, and may prevent the issue from "bubbling up" to the top of the list. Would you consider (either the original poster, or Intuit) consolidating similar suggestions?

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base