I suggest you ...

Stripe Integration

Please include integration with Stripe (stripe.com)

1,094 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

85 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joel V. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've found some newly posted "Help" articles on the QBO Support page which discuss Stripe more in-depth, almost as if a full integration is forthcoming (hopefully!). Also under QBO Labs, the 'Virtual Terminal' feature video shows a 'Powered by Stripe' watermark under the 'enter card details screen'.... hmmmm.

https://community.intuit.com/articles/1618142-stripe-credit-card-processing-and-funding-times

https://community.intuit.com/articles/1617446-stripe-rates-and-fees

• Rudi Groenewald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow... this is on page 1 of top ideas... and it's 4 years old.. I can't believe this. We're now seriously contemplating moving away from qbo because of this.

• Nick Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still nothing from quickbooks. There support is terrible, they don't have a ticketing system, you are lucky if it connects to your bank, yet alone stripe. Awful experience.

• Viktor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From what I've read in numerous forums and facebook groups, this is the reason why many people stick with Xero. Why would you give your customers away to your competitors like that? This feature has been requested since 2014!!! WAKE UP!!!

• Viktor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm shocked that there is no Stripe integration with Quickbooks! This is the most obvious feature for anyone doing any online business. Does Quickbooks not care at all?

• Tom Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I turn off the Stripe setup nag screen??? I don't have an online presence, I don't want to accept credit cards and I don't want to keep getting bugged by the Quickbooks Online app "Don't miss out on getting paid" nag screen. Please tell me how to turn this off.

• Karl Rolfe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came from Xero and had been using Stripe successfully there. But in QBO there is no Stripe! What? Can you please give us Stripe as a payment option.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been with QB's online for over two years with no payment posting problems, until payments were being processed by Stripe. I'm switching from QB online version to the old desktop version, because having to call QB's payroll two or three times a week to find out "where the money is?" is getting old. I've spent over two hours the last two weeks on the phone with them to get monies in my bank that were made over a week ago. On day 8 now and still haven't received money that a local client paid! It would be quicker to use Square, or wait for the snail mail to deliver it because I will receive it quicker.

Quickbooks support is non existent. Relying on their clients to answer other clients support questions. I don't think I have ever seen such a poorly conceived support system in 25 years. It appears they love signing people up, but do not offer support, or ever come back to your requests. Stripe is a major payment processor and quickbooks don't support it. I have to use this software as my accountant has requested it. I am giving a few more months, then if no improvements I shall move elsewhere.

• Thibaut C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I barely just started with Stripe and I already want to switch to Xero because of the lack of Stripe integration. Stripe has an OpenSource API, what are you waiting for?

If you don't integrate QBO with Stripe, at least give your clients a reason, some people here have been waiting for 3 years!

• Sunny Kasera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

could please someone help me
        i want to send customer payment details in quick book which are coming form stripe payment gateway.

thanks in advance

Add me to the list asking for Stripe integration! I like QuickBooks, but the lack of Stripe integration is making me strongly consider switching to Xero

• Barbara Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe integration would save a lot of time for me every month. We have thousands of transactions monthly, and not having this integration creates a lot of unnecessary work.

It's been 3 years that people have been requesting this???

It's been 3 years. They've heard us. I bet they don't want to do it. They don't understand by allowing for integration of other billing system, they can secure their # 1 position in accounting. Give and Take.

• Chad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need Stripe integration so I can keep track of processing fees and match to my bank feed after Stripe transfers the funds.

• Harry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been waiting ages for this feature - Xero offers complete integration and after 4 years i'm seriously considering switching over.

We also use Stripe for everything.

Zapier offer an integration but does not support multiple currencies so that doesn't help us. If you have only one currency, this will work www.zapier.com

Stripe is one of the world’s leading online payment service providers helping out individuals and businesses to accept payments. Now Stripe merchants can integrate with Zoho Books to track their sales and consolidated payments they receive on a daily basis.

Here to, just starting to use Quickbooks, and I can't add Stripe !! It should be there, and able to import transactions and fees. Putting me off quickbooks online completley.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base