I suggest you ...

price level list

We are a shop that has wholesale/retail price levels. The default price when editing an item is retail. To edit the wholesale price, currently I have to go to Lists -> Price Level List. I then open our custom wholesale price level, where I have to MANUALLY SCROLL through EVERY SINGLE ITEM, active or inactive, to find the item whose wholesale price I want to edit. We have thousands of inventory items. Calculating wholesale prices on a flat % rate over cost or under retail is not an option for us.

It would be much more elegant if I had the ability to edit different price levels for an item in the "Edit Item" window that comes up when double clicking on an item in the item list. You could have a separate field under the "Sale Price" field along with a pop-up menu to select the different price levels. Or another button on the top right of the "Edit Item" window for setting prices on different price levels in a different window. This would allow me to do change is 1/10 of the time.

1,100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathanael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

196 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#pricerrules

Here's some feedback on the existing Beta, it doesn't appear to work for the Mobile Device.
        You can set up the Price rule already, but try and invoice a customer that has a price rule but it will not apply it if you do it on the APP, only on the computer.

This would be great if it worked on the mobile app!

• ALvin Siow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

International Version like Malaysia will have this function? alot of company need this feature

• Kevin V Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing. I migrated from Reckon for this. Look, all the other software providers have this feature. Can we please get an update on the ststus of this project and an eta to implementation? Thank you.

• Scott S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. Intuit doesn't respond to something like this?? New guy here and not impressed... at all!

• cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been dealing with QB since 2005 and have enoyed it , i purchased a third party software and the program was running will allowing me to import customized price levels, as you know with all the upgades, when I hit 16 it ceased working, the 3rd party software is trying to see what the issue is, I hope Intuit comes out soon with this features, as I also have been researching other software, if any one can give some good refferals please advise.

They have a beta version now. Go to settings -> sales -> products and services and you'll see it

Intuit can you give an ETA as i will stay if its soon and i mean 1-2 months, you have it on your desktop version bring it over to your online version.

If not i will be considering a move

• Jim Mantle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't move to QBO unless Price Levels are implemented. And within 2 months I will be upgrading QB Premier 2014 to ... something. If this is not in place, QBO becomes a non-option for 3-4-5 years. Your call.

Hello Intuit, before I commence my switch, is this feature going to be released soon?

• Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE NEED THIS FEATURE NOW. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE ADDING IT!!!! I NEED TO MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNTING PROGRAM IF IT'S NOT AVAILABLE SOON. Help!!!

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Intuit, seriously....don't you think that we deserved an answer?

now i am shopping for a different software.
        this is crazy this company cannot produce this update/add this much needed feature

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Deposits

Feedback and Knowledge Base