I suggest you ...

Ability to email pay stub for employees who are paid via direct deposit

In Online Payroll I have to export a paystub to another application in order to email the paystub. Having the ability to email stubs to employees from with QB will be more efficient.

674 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leigh Grenier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Holy Shit. Month after month after month, I'm waiting for the simplest of updates and it never happens. I'm sure thousands of others have expressed their disbelief and frustration with the same issue.

The issue: EMAIL PAY STUBS to employees!! For crying out loud, get this resolved. My next step is - quit QBO and go with Simply Accounting.

Takes me 5 minutes to run payroll, and 45 minutes to email pay stubs one at a time, about 15 clicks per pay stub, and then emailing each one individually....blah blah blah, so fricking annoying. Please for the love of God, can't there be a ONE button option to email all pay stubs to all employees with one click??? I have 25 employees, they all have email addresses, what's the problem??? I can't imagine having like 100 employees - I'd shoot myself.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This need to happen ASAP!! Paying extra for payroll and not having this feature is unacceptable!

• Barbara Gordon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to schedule a date to email the pay stubs. I do payroll a week in advance but do not want to send the stubs the day I do payroll. Scheduling a day on the pay date that would automatically send would be better.

This is a feature that must be a part of Quickbooks Online. My payroll admin spends an unbelievable amount of time emailing each separate paystub (with no password protection) to each of our employees.

WHEN WILL WE SEE THIS FEATURE IN CANADA! I am told it is already a feature in the US.

Yes-I want to email pay stubs directly to employees. QB Desktop version was soo much better. I would recommend QBO to get a consultant from QB Desktop to explain the differences. QB Desktop spent many years perfecting their product. QBO should have started with that and moved forward, but instead they seem to have started at the beginning.

• RL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Note the date of this comment of the comment above. Apr 2014. Clients have been asking for the ability to automatically email paystubs for over three years. When I started with QBO a year and a half ago, I was told that this is being worked on and to be sure to send feedback to QBO.

This feature needs to be a priority. It is well past time that this was implemented. Please fix or create view my paycheck for Canadian users.

• Trudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add the ability to batch email pay stubs. By the time I "print" the pay stub so I can save it as a PDF to attach and send in an email, it takes a minimum of 20 clicks - per employee! We have 34 employees, so this have become a time consuming task. When we used Sage, we could quickly and easily batch email all the paystubs to the employees and it was done within minutes.

• Ernesto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature and i agree we need viewmypaycheck for CDN version asap!!!

This is a great option but legally not sure if a paystub can be emailed. I believe giving the option to view online via a secured connection is accepted.

• Corey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another crazy oversight. Employees should either be able to log in and look themselves or have a paystub automatically emailed to them when they are created. I doubt anyone from QB even reads these comments though, I've never seen a response from them

• Sly Grosjean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to email pay stubs directly to employees from directly within Quickbooks Online. Please let me know when this feature is available within Quickbooks.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chris.. viewmycheck would be great... I've asked for it for years.... thats even better than emailing the paystubs.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Intuit USA also has the viewmypaycheck app and online platform. would be nice to have something similar for employee self-service.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Payroll

Feedback and Knowledge Base