I suggest you ...

Customizable Homepage Dashboard Screen

It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard homepage where actual users get to pick what they need to see and which navigation buttons they use the most to the homepage screen. At this point, it's Intuit hard-wired homepage dashboard even on privacy mode. Many business owners saying when they're sitting next to their customers and creating transactions, they're not interested in sharing profit or loss, expenses, bank accounts, income, and sales chart.

What they like to see the most on the homepage screen:

1) To do list
2) One click favorite reports
3) One click invoicing
4) One click write check
5) Tasks reminder (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
6) Recent activities (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
7) Create your own design enhancement features.
8) Completely wipe out current graphs and bank accounts.
9) Block marketing tips
10) Sign out from the home page

Let's make QBO dashboard customizable and actually useful. Thanks!

1,879 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VPController shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

338 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the dashboard user customized. Let the user decide what appears on the dashboard.

Anything else is stupid.

• yuri urbina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like for the employee user to be able to see the total sales for the day what to be able to customize the dashboard

• Lynn Hutchinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! A customized Dashboard would be ideal! We do not need the invoicing tab and would like to replace that spot with expenses and income across our 5 programs. Likewise, I would like the sales tab to reflect our donations each month in the two categories we track (general and license plate).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give me a reminder calendar!!!!!!! select a date - single entry reminder line - eg: Phone ........ and discuss...... Monday @ 10am

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The return of the reminders list would be spectacular. If there was a calendar option where each company can set up custom reminders to support business objectives by user type, that would be perfect.

• Robbin Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like to see the reminders list back on the dashboard.
        A to do list that we can actually add items to would also be great.
        And I do love the suggestions about a one click favorite reports, invoicing, sales receipts, write checks, make deposits would also be great.

• Kris Kerr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sucks the reminders are gone on the dashboard. I didn't even realize it and was late filing quarterly reports. New is not always better. Very disappointed QB's.

• Linda Deview commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We definitely need to have the Reminders and To Do List available and on the home page for easy access.

• Kim Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My construction clients would love to be able to see job profitability on the dashboard. It would be wonderful if we could point the dashboard to a particular report upon opening.

• Patrice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

It has been many years since I have used Quickbooks as I have been working in the corporate finance industry for the past 20 years using an ERP system.

Quickbooks seem to have made some good improvements. However, the software seems to be somewhat dated still. Simple options aren't available and the software isn't as user friendly. For instance, If I am importing Sales transactions from my bank account, I shouldn't have to create a process to record these transactions as receipts or invoices as well in order to appear on a sales report or chart.

This isn't efficient nor is it functional. I have a great POS system that tracks my inventory, sales, customers, and many other features. Quickbooks at a minimum should be able to handle the simple reporting without having to pay additional fees for basic accounting display functions.

• rebekah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love a customization for my dashboard as well as an easier way of getting to
        the check register. one click from the dashboard maybe!

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my home page on this QuickBooks for my MacBook Pro to look more like it did on my Windows 10. Is that too much to ask? I absolutely hate all the financial information blasted on the home page!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to see Income for the current year, not 365 days. I can choose date ranges for other P&L related widgets, why not the Income?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base