I suggest you ...

Add a 'total' line to filtered customer transactions on screen

When you filter a customer’s transactions eg invoices or received payments, there is no total displayed on screen. Whereas in the desktop version, you could see all the invoices, or payments, with a total at the bottom. This is fantastically useful, to have this info at a glance so you can see how much of a project is yet to be invoiced or how much the customer has paid on a project to date. It is not enough just to have the open balance at the top corner.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SarahM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminQuickBooks Care (Admin, QuickBooks Online) responded  · 

Thanks for your patience and support. You will now see a total at the bottom of the customer and vendor transaction list when you filter by date or transaction type. Please keep telling us what you’d like to see. We love hearing from you!

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When creating custom transaction reports, have the option to "show totals only" for grouped items. For example, I want a report that simply lists vendors and the total amount paid to each vendor for a given time period. I DO NOT want to see every individual transaction. I'm now forced to print dozens of pages, rather than 1-2. Or spend a considerable amount of time editing it in Excel.

• Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the TOTAL AMOUNT in "TRANSACTION LIST BY VENDOR". It only shows the details (transactions per day) but it should have the total of those transactions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You use to be able to see a running total for each customer on the customer screen. Is there any way to see that again beside having to pull up a report. i.e. client X has a invoice for $100 and a payment for $1000 running total is $900

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Customer Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base