Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if a client is on a cash basis of accounting for tax purposes and accrual for book purposes please add the option to change the sales box to reflect either cash or accrual

• Chris Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the Dashboard really should be customizable ... so I can see the information I want to see, not what a programmer decided I would want to see. Thanks in advance.

• abbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please allow us to customize the dashboard and hide info that doesn't apply/easily access the info that does! For example, I have an entire square for sales, but I don't sell anything. There is no tab for "services", which is 100% of my income.

• 3by400, Inc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current dashboard is great for my business partner, who doesn't manage our financials. I, on the other hand, would find it much more useful if I could truly customize it to have a quick view of the things that I am analyzing. Since this changes over time, it would need to be user-driven, and would be improved even if all I could do is select views of canned reports.

• Brian Desaulniers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The dashboard is annoyingly useful. Useful in the sense I see some accounting items I want to monitor; annoying in the sense I don't see other items I want to monitor. Customizing the dashboard to suit my needs would be a beautiful thing.

It would be awesome to show Employee info - or just have the ability to choose which activities to include on the dashboard

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The standard dashboard is nearly irrelevant, almost useless. Not ideal customer experience for someone so prominent.

• Claus Schroder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More customisation options for the Dashboard please. There is currently information that I don't need to see all the time and other things, that I would like to see are not, Unpaid bills for instance.

I am not really OCD, but things like sales and invoices on my dashboard, when I don't sell or invoice anything, leaves me with the constant feeling that i am unorganized. I would definitely love to add "fee for service" and other categories.

• SweetAmeliasCupcakery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate that I can't pick what Bank accounts appear on my Dashboard. I know I could edit it once because I did but now I allowed an update or two since I did that and now I can't. EXTREMELY frustrating!!!

• Sandi Gauder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Miss some of the snapshots that I used to have in my QB desktop. Would love to see a summary of Bills to pay and Undeposited funds when I first log in.

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base