Skip to content

QuickBooks Mobile Feedback Forum

Welcome to the QuickBooks Mobile feature requests forum. Please look through the existing requests and vote on great ideas or create your own suggestion that others can vote on. Make sure to give us plenty of detail so we can better understand the request. It is not guaranteed that any suggestions will make it into the product, but it will help us identify the features you want most.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1090 results found

1. Auditor Access

Similar to the "accountant" role, Quickbooks Online should have a view only access user/role which encompasses all reports and activity and audit log but no edit abilities for for company Auditors, Board members, Executives, or any other proper personnel associated with a company that should be given full access to the books with no risk they'll accidently manipulate the data.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Improve processing of payroll items

Create a payroll item definition (exactly as in Desktop version) that allows you to create an item definition that allows different types of calculations for each item when entered during payroll processing. Example - to pay for mileage reimbursement, it would be defined by a calculation of miles * IRS reimbursement rate. At payroll time, you would enter total miles and the computed pay amount would be a dollar amount. It would also be defined as non-taxable and would print in a separate section on the paystub. Same for commission, it would be a type where sales dollars * commission…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. helfren

Hallo zusammen, ich suche nach einem Service, der mir dabei helfen kann, meine Studienarbeit zu verfassen. Habt ihr irgendwelche Empfehlungen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. An wen soll ich mich wenden, wenn ich Texte schreiben will?

Hallo Leute! An wen soll ich mich wenden, wenn ich Texte schreiben will?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. higher resolution logo

Please provide higher resolution logos. It's a bad look to have a fuzzy logo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Les Cas d'Utilisation les Plus Courants de ChatGPT Gratuit

Parmi les outils d'IA les plus utilisés figure ChatGPT gratuit, une plateforme de traitement du langage naturel (NLP) développée par OpenAI. Mais quelles sont les situations les plus courantes où ChatGPT gratuit peut être utilisé de manière efficace ? Découvrons-le.

Pour la Rédaction de Contenu
    L'une des applications les plus évidentes de ChatGPT gratuit est dans le domaine de la rédaction de contenu. Que ce soit pour des articles de blog, des descriptions de produits, ou même des scripts publicitaires, ChatGPT gratuit peut générer du texte de haute qualité et pertinent en un rien de temps.

Personnellement, j'ai trouvé que…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cape Air SJU Terminal

The Cape Air SJU Terminal (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico) is a modest but active hub linking passengers to other Caribbean destinations. Its efficient layout and pleasant staff provide a seamless experience for Cape Air passengers, who are known for their regional flights and convenient connections.
    Visit Us https://www.airports-guide.com/cape-air/cape-air-sju-terminal-luis-munoz-marin-international-airport/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is there a specialized online service that allows you to quickly convert music videos from YouTube to high-quality MP3 files that are easy t

Is there a specialized online service that allows you to quickly convert music videos from YouTube to high-quality MP3 files that are easy to store and listen to?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What is a Freezer van?

A freezer van, also known as a refrigerated van or chiller van, is a vehicle equipped with a refrigeration unit designed to maintain specific temperature conditions inside the cargo area. These vans are commonly used for transporting perishable goods, such as food, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature-sensitive items, ensuring they remain frozen or chilled during transit.
    https://chillervanservices.com/freezer-van/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. шини та диски

Привіт усім. Де зараз варто купувати шини та диски?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Email Template

I would like to have the ability to create a custom email template. Under the "Custom Form Styles" I should be able to create a custom template for emailing invoices to customers.

This would allow me to use my branding and provide my customers a more personal touch. I don't like the big box in the middle of the email with the Quickbooks branding.

It doesn't add any value to me to advertise my accounting system to my customers. I would like to promote my own business.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Embarking on Academic Excellence with Online Assignment Experts

Navigating the process of using Online Assignment Experts is straightforward. Students can easily place their orders on the platform, select their preferred writers based on expertise, collaborate throughout the writing process, and receive their completed assignments securely via email. This streamlined process ensures a seamless experience for students seeking academic assistance.

https://au.onlineassignmentwriter.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What Can Users Expect From Any Website That Cryptocurrency Exchanges?

In the ever-changing world of cryptocurrencies, people have high standards for exchange platforms. Through extensive surveys conducted on several social media platforms, we have acquired significant knowledge regarding user inclinations. This is a thorough analysis of the expectations of users on every digital currency exchange platform.

High-Level Security:

50% of users emphasized the importance of strong security measures, demonstrating the overwhelming dominance of security. It is crucial to include features like Face ID, two-factor authentication, and near-field communication to provide users with trust and shield their priceless possessions from possible dangers.

Ease of Use Website:

30% of users emphasize the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The never ending cascade of problems

I have used QB Online for years, but I have had to migrate 2 business in the last few years from desktop to online. I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CONSTANT CASCADE OF NEW PROBLEMS WITH FEATURES THAT ARE FOUNDATIONAL. Today I went to prepare my quarterly tax payments and prepare W2's. Problem - some of my tax payments don't show up, like WA State Workmens Comp and my 4th quarter 941 filing and the accompanying Schedule B, and I can't print out the worksheets for any of the payments that do show up. The W2's are no where to be found.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Issue with new layout

New updated layout is causing issue for my teams to create invoice. . Especially on the access of other users aside from admin access. This is bummer . this prevents us to do our work. Appreciate if you find solution for this asap or revert back to old version until you find solution for this .Thanks for taking care of it urgently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Invoicing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reference

Reference number of Journal and receipt voucher are not displayed on Transaction list with split report. Please advise when you can adjust this. we really need to see those reference numbers in order to upgrade from essential to Plus. I am happy to speak with your team over the phone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receipts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Les Sonneries les Plus Drôles pour Égayer Votre Quotidien : Faites Rire Votre Entourage !

Votre téléphone portable est bien plus qu'un simple appareil pour passer des appels. C'est un outil multifonctionnel qui vous permet de rester connecté, informé et diverti en permanence. Mais soyons honnêtes, les sonneries d'origine fournies avec la plupart des téléphones peuvent vite devenir monotones et ennuyeuses. Heureusement, il existe une solution simple et efficace pour transformer votre téléphone en un objet plus personnel et agréable à utiliser : les nouvelles sonneries !

En choisissant des sonneries originales et qui correspondent à vos goûts, vous injectez une dose de fun et de style dans votre quotidien. Oubliez les bips génériques et…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Kostenloseklingeltone.de: Gestalten Sie Ihren Handy-Klang individuell

In unserer heutigen, digitalisierten Welt sind Smartphones weit mehr als nur praktische Kommunikationsgeräte. Sie sind zu einem Ausdruck unserer Persönlichkeit und unseres individuellen Stils geworden. Mit einem einzigartigen Klingelton können wir unser Mobilgerät ganz nach unseren Vorlieben gestalten und ihm eine persönliche Note verleihen. Doch die Suche nach dem perfekt passenden Sound kann sich als echte Herausforderung erweisen.

Auf der Website https://kostenloseklingeltone.de/ finden Sie garantiert den Klingelton, der Ihrem ganz persönlichen Musikgeschmack entspricht - und das völlig kostenlos! Egal ob Sie ein iPhone, Samsung, Huawei oder ein Smartphone eines anderen Herstellers nutzen: Hier gibt es eine riesige Auswahl an MP3-…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Harley Davidson Motorcycle Services in Lebanon, New Jersey

Looking for Harley Davidson motorcycle repair and service in Lebanon, New Jersey? Williams HD has a dedicated team of experts to provide top-notch service for your Harley who has passion of iconic bikes. Experience the highest standard of Harley Davidson motorcycle service or tire replacement in Lebanon, New Jersey. Visit us today to keep your Harley motorcycle in pristine condition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Harley Davidson Motorcycle Parts For Sale in Lebanon, New Jersey

Find the wide selection of Harley Davidson motorcycle parts for sale in Lebanon, New Jersey. Our inventory boasts a wide range of genuine Harley Davidson parts, ensuring quality and compatibility for your bike. Explore our extensive selection at our dealership today!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base