How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Send me a receipt by mail or email.

652 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Peter O'Kool comment to email invoice: "Not only email it, also with payment method (discrete) description and the word 'PAID'.
        example: PAID, C.Card ending 9999, or bank acct ending 1111 or whatever is secure to do. Also in PDF format for saving it, with a common-sense name like INVOICE4444010118 (invoice # and date)."

It would be helpful for me to get an itemized invoice with the amount I owe. I don't know if that is possible.

• Peter O'Kool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only email it, also with payment method (discrete) description and the word 'PAID'.
        example: PAID, C.Card ending 9999, or bank acct ending 1111 or whatever is secure to do. Also in PDF format for saving it, with a common-sense name like INVOICE4444010118 (invoice # and date).

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a copy of the receipt, but paying on my phone, was unable to get it. It needs to be emailed. Thanks

I could not print the receipt - Not sure if it was my printer - but when I clicked on to print - I got a blank page and could not locate the receipt - which I need.

• rd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to customize the emailed receipt. Currently looks horrible and cannot customize with logo

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base