How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Send me a receipt by mail or email.

323 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow I am not getting any warning of when the payment is due earlier than when it is past due. I just get a message that it will be cut off next day? Can you let me know 5 days early? This is a new account and I am just getting used to it.

Especially as the 'print Receipt' button does not work in Safari browser...it just makes the screen flash but no Print dialog appears.

Whatever the method I need a one page receipt that has my name on it, the amount paid and to whom it was paid. The emailed receipt does not have my name on it. I can not use it for expense reimbursement.

No printer needed if receipt can be emailed and allows for better record keeping.

The receipt generated after payment says "Majestic C&amp,I
        This should be corrected

On the invoice, there are separate sale items. The buyer should be able to select them individually and receive a itemized receipt of what they bought....rather than the total amount.

When you print a receipt it should have the company name, date, what it's for etc--info the IRS requires for proof of business expense!!

• Steve BSteve B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use the name of the service provider and their invoice number and date instead.

• Steve BSteve B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try "CutePDF" or "DoPDF" or any number of "print to PDF" software programs. When the receipt is ready to print, just select the program name as the printer
        They're free and easy to use. You can use your own filenames and preferred folders too. These programs are easily found with a search engine

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Email address, printing the receipt and saving the receipt all 3 options should be allowed

when I print the receipt, it would be nice if there was some content on the page beyond the date and the page number.

Make it so this can be downloaded or send details via text message. Allow landlords to mail receipts.

When a user clicks on the Print Receipt option generate a pdf version of the receipt. This will provide a more consistent result for customers requiring a printed copy. Printing from an html pages does not provide for a consistent result depending on browser and choice of OS.
        Also, print the invoice the customer is paying, not just the receipt.

• Thomas SmithThomas Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twice now, once last March, again today 4 months later. I'm not sure it's worth posting this. Somebody's not paying attention!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base