How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Automatic Payment

autopay

361 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please this is too confusing without Autopay I can't keep track of all my invoices and I have to pay them every week for childcare

• MitchMitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have AutoPay with option to make payment with Banking Account or with Charge Card...

• Thomas L HICKS M.D.Thomas L HICKS M.D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Florida medical license is valid through 1/31/19. At that time I do not plan to renew my medical license
        Thomas L HICKS M.D.

• millymilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like payments to be made automatictly without me having to go-on-line once a week to select "make payment"

• CharlieCharlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, what others have asked for. Auto payment for recurring charges/invoices.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reference comments by "Linda." I too agree that It's VERY apparent that no one from NewBeam is listening to some of their customer comments. Allow the customer to set up their own [bank] auto pay to NewBeam instead of NewBeam doing it for them. The customer is smarter than you think!!! I may not be the smartest person, but I do know business--MBA for 20 years.

Allow a payment to be made automatically for a specific vendore whenever an invoice is sent, processing the payment on the date due.

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You ask, how can you improve our experience paying on line?
        People are speaking, but I get the feeling that no one is listening.
        Your fees are too high ($20.50) Is this company run by loan sharks?
        They want auto pay, without a fee. That should be one of the perks for having auto pay. Debit cards are like cash, they shouldn't have a fee either.

I would pay my bill a lot faster with autopay. I have to wait until I'm near my checkbook and thinking about the bill, which isn't every day. Or every week, even.
        It's simple for you to set it up. I've used it for business myself.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base