How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Have the ability to pay multiple invoices in just one payment

When there are multiple invoices outstanding, I would like to select which ones or all to pay in one payment instead of having to pay them all individually.

81 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be wonderful to have this option. I don't like having to pay invoices one by one. It is not efficient and frustrating to have to log out and log back in each time. At least that's what I have to do.

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would make life so much easier. Therefore if 3 or 4 invoices on the same day I can pay all of them at once, which would make balancing my credit card statement easier also

Well, anonymous, as a fellow small business owner, many aren't quite as prompt at sending the invoice on time. I sometimes get two or three on the same day because the business owner is busy, oh, I don't know, running their business as opposed to sending invoices on time.

As a customer, I'm having trouble understanding this request. Desert Paradise Landscaping is a small business. How about paying your invoices on time? Paying them individually isn't as much a burden for you as it is for them to wait for money for services already rendered.

Feedback and Knowledge Base