How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

Ability to Pay Remaining/Outstanding Balance

Have the ability to pay multiple invoices in just one payment - When there are multiple invoices outstanding, I would like to select which ones or all to pay in one payment instead of having to pay them all individually.

264 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Big Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, Need to be able to pay older invoices as well. I realize that means you need to track all your customer's AR which can be problematic given they can have various misapplied manual payments and credits. You should have a way to 'Lock' the transaction in their books once electronic advice has been sent.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to pay for the regular weekly three thirty-minute dog walks and trying also to add the payment of six dollars for his trimming my dog's fingernails. It may be problematic trying to pay for my dog's fingernail trimming.

Show total due that includes ALL outstanding invoices. That should be at the top, not the bottom.

Yes, I so agree with this! I am used to an invoice having the total that you owe. I thought I was all paid up, but found out I hadn't paid an old invoice. I want to see the total that I owe. I also want to see my past payments listed

I would like to see list of open invoices. Then check the ones to pay or part pay. It would save a lot of time and verify that your balances are correct...... Thanks

I agree with Jim. This is the most annoying thing that I can't pay any forwarded balance!!! It is really rather outdated software if I can't do that.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to pay statement balance or previous balance due as described is VERY IMPORTANT.

PLEASE FIX/ADD THIS FEATURE!

great idea. Much more convenient than paying individual invoices when there is a balance due.

I agree wholeheartedly. Please do this for us- Termsync does it and it is lovely. -Susan

• Melanie Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was unable to see the past due amount and had to leave the page to view the note on the invoice in my email... very inconvenient.

When I receive invoices, it does not show past balance due, only current balance. If there is a previous balance and a current amount owed, both should show.

It would be wonderful to have this option. I don't like having to pay invoices one by one. It is not efficient and frustrating to have to log out and log back in each time. At least that's what I have to do.

• Kathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would make life so much easier. Therefore if 3 or 4 invoices on the same day I can pay all of them at once, which would make balancing my credit card statement easier also

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! Please Implement this. It's such a big deal that we are currently researching other cloud-based accounting systems that already do this. Would prefer to avoid the transition headache, but this feature is VITAL!

Show outstanding balance in the invoice... This is so annoying to have to pay each one individually.

Well, anonymous, as a fellow small business owner, many aren't quite as prompt at sending the invoice on time. I sometimes get two or three on the same day because the business owner is busy, oh, I don't know, running their business as opposed to sending invoices on time.

As a customer, I'm having trouble understanding this request. Desert Paradise Landscaping is a small business. How about paying your invoices on time? Paying them individually isn't as much a burden for you as it is for them to wait for money for services already rendered.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base