How can we improve your experience paying invoices online?

It is not user friendly. If the payer is a company/business it does not have a first and last name. In company name you have the name of te

It is not user friendly. If the payor is a company/business it does not have a first and last name. While arranging online payment In company name you already have the name of the payor. I thought in that box we would type the name of the company who is making the payment when payment is made by a business, rather than an individual.

40 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF paying as an individual Field Rep. rather than that Rep's Company OR for a the benefit of a Supplier's product that Field Rep is promoting you could at least get the Correct Field Rep's name onto the invoice - it IS on the "chain of custody" document submitted with the sample Rather Than the last Field Rep who made a payment previously.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MOST OF ALL: you want us to sign in to save payment options, However, Quickbooks vs. Intuit sign in will not accept the password-----Even when I call you up, your own employee does not understand why it does not take the password and verify's it is Correct.
        WHY NOT ONE PASSWORD FOR QUICKBOOKS AND INTUIT, let us be able to change it in one place for all transactions in all the places. Example Quickbooks, / Intuit / data backup / payroll subscription does not let me sign in once I changed the very original password. UNITY for all would be reasonable

Eliminate the first and last name when it's a Business and a Business Bank Account

Exactly Correct. The company name Should state who's name belongs their; the company paying or the company receiving

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to GUESS what to put as the first and last name. Ridiculous it has a Business checking/savings option and not a place for Business name.

Feedback and Knowledge Base