I suggest you ...

Amazon Seller Central to Quickbooks

Allow to add Amazon's Seller Central as a bank account so that all transactions can be automatically added into QBO

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    joel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Biggest let down of Quick Books. Unacceptable. Looking for an alternate accounting software.

• Avi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am shocked we cannot do it. I believe QBO is essentially useless if it cannot handle the largest online retailer.

• Leslie Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazon is the largest site for retailers to sell that is not Ebay. Retail stores are now including Amazon for merchandise sales. QBO really needs to work easily with Amazon now.

• Nikki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also am in desperate need of a quick and automatic way to import my amazon seller central account.

• Brigham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! This is a popular topic on the QB forum. There are third party solutions but they are expensive, and there is no reason why a quickbooks integration app with amazon should not be available. I am sure you could get a lot more business from amazon sellers with this app. It should function just like the paypal app and also allow you to see the fees that amazon charges etc.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Banking

Feedback and Knowledge Base