I suggest you ...

Register Column that Indicates Receipt Attachment

It would be great to have a column in the register that shows which transactions have a receipt attached. It is cumbersome to go into each transaction to see if a receipt is attached.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kimkim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see an 'attachment column' in the register view. Can just be a paperclip image IF something is attached to a transaction. So many times I have to go back and look at the attachments in the 'edit' screen of a transaction before I delete a previously scanned and attached receipt.

• NicoleNicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could see, right in the bank register, if there is an attachment for a transaction. This would be a lot more efficient than having to go into the transaction to see this. For example: a field that shows the universal paper clip to show an attachment is present.

• Sheryl JonesSheryl Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a column to register to show when an attachment has been added so that you can that each payment has an invoice attached to it.

• Suz MSuz M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need every entry in the register to have the supporting document (invoice, deposit slip, etc.) If I accidentally leave the document off the entry, there is no way to know unless I open up the entries page by page and double check.

• mloefflermloeffler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to tell if there is an attachment to the transaction from within the full register screen (w/o having to go into edit mode for each transaction you're looking to verify attachments for). Otherwise, it looks great so far! Love the new "Find" options so far, as well as the new sorting function!

• Anne Marie RouaultAnne Marie Rouault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to tell, while in an account register, which transactions have attachments and which do not. Are you able to add an icon that would separate the transactions with attachments from those without?

I love the ability to be able to attach receipts to my transactions. The challenge is there is no way to know if a receipt is attached in the register view. I have to open each transaction to see if there is an attachment.
        PLEASE, PLEASE add a paperclip symbol on the register view if the receipt is attached to the transaction.

• sjtsjt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just as we can see easily if a transaction is connected to a banking transaction, we need to be able to see that a receipt is attached to a transaction. This would save so much time!

Add a column to Register: "Receipt Attached" with a check mark if a Receipt attached to each transaction. If I have 200 transactions, I can quickly see what receipts are missing. We would all LOVE this feature!!!!

It would be great to see the little paper clip for all entries in the register that have an attachment to it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base