I suggest you ...

Intergrate with MileIQ app

Intergrate with an awesome app called MileIQ. Very user friendly app that I love

183 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    nosborn94 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us who bill our clients for mileage this would be excellent. I love MileIQ

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be one less thing to add if MileIQ was just synced to QuickBooks. I am always behind one less thing to do.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would love to see this integrated. I used Expensify personally, but my colleague showed me that MileIQ allows him to set a time of day to track ALL his activity. And then we he has time, he can go in and just categorize each log as either for personal or work related purposes. Looks SUPER useful and convenient.

• Justin Sundberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? Make a journal entry once each month. Syncing it would seriously be useless. You'd have 100's of transactions each month.

There is not way anyone uses miles except for their tax filings. If you reimburse yourself for them, than you have cash movement. I support not syncing MileIQ.

If you did, then the MileIQ app should just make a monthly QBO entry.

If it synced, than it would need to be reconciled. Because anyone here reconciles their accounts....

• Aaron Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was told but online support that you support it. It I see you don't. If I find a accounting software that will and you won't. It will be a 15 year Devore. How can you not have this if you support PayPal and square.

I use mileiq as well and would really like to see it synced or integrated with quickbooks! Thanks

All these people have a great point! Especially for users of the desktop version. MileIQ is a great program that many people use!

• Sandan Roy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to integrate this with Quickbooks. Others have said it below; I repeat it here to reinforce it. Another app called TripLog is integrated with Quickbooks, so I have switched to it. I like MileIQ A LOT, but I will not renew the service for 2017. Mile IQ needs to integrate with Quickbooks---

• Audrey Billet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is a user friendly intuitive app that makes logging miles incredibly FAST and simple. Add QBO integration ASAP!

• Gia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am shocked this isn't already possible?! Only 32 votes? Really?

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Import/Export

Feedback and Knowledge Base