I suggest you ...

Allow printing more than 30 invoices at a time

What happened? I used to be able to print large batches of invoices. (via Transactions, Sales, Batch Actions)
Now I'm limited to only 30 at a time?? This is extremely problematic.
Error message: "Please select fewer transactions. The maximum Quickbooks can print at one time is 30."
Please fix.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cathy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • poolservices commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine says it's back to 30 prints at a time. The worst day is invoicing day. Very Ridiculous. This needs to be fixed.

• Stewart Merritt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why hasn't the software engineers looked at this yet?? This has been going on since March! HELLO?? Anyone out there in software engineering? PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!! This is absolutely absurd.

• Matthew Plummer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I CAN ONLY PRINT 30 INVOICES AT A TIME? This is absolutely absurd!. I have over 600 homes that I have to print invoices for and can only print 30 at a time???? RIDICULOUS!

unexceptionable!!!!!!!!!! Quickbooks is to make my work flow easier to manage invoices and payments not make it more difficult. this could be a BIG BIG Deal breaker for me.

If you can't meet the fundamental work flow needs of small business then what you doing? you making it seem like this is a small time App not a accounting software. I men 300 should be "NOTHING" for quickbooks to handle. but 30?? OH COME ON NOW, why don't you stop worrying about your cutesy GUI apps and give us some meat and potato's and substance back in our account software.

• michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you will only allow 30 invoices at a time, what purpose is the "select all" feature if we have to spend time unchecking all the boxes to get the list to 30. PLEASE change this back to the way it was.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. A hassle to have to select 30 boxes each time, click print and then repeat multiple times! Please help!

• Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are the disadvantages (if any) for printing more than 30 transactions? Please change it back. Why would you be able to view more than 30 transactions and then only be able to print 30? It is not user friendly to select all the transactions and then have to de-select enough transactions to get the list back to 30, then remember which transactions you printed so you can select and print the next 30, and so on...

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why was this change made? There never was a limit before.
        This was not a good idea. It causes a great deal of hassle for your customers.
        If the view could be set to 30 it would be less of a hassle, However the minimum is 50 rows.

This means that we must manually select 30 individual transactions, or we can use the select all check box, and clear 20 transactions.

This idea was not well thought out, nor was it needed.

• Seth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

30 doesn't even make sense, 50 is the least you can set the list to show.
        30 means you have to click each fracking one to print it.
        So I have to click 30 times, or I can select all and click 20 times, to remove 20 transactions.
        Really!?!
        Really?!?!

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I print roughy 200 on the first of every month, and another ~200 on the 10th.
        This makes printing my invoices a hassle

• Christiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! We create over 500 invoices on a monthly basis, and hand selecting 30 at a time makes it really difficult!

I don't have time to click the little checkbox for 30 invoices at a time for 500+ invoices!!!

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Sales Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base