Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone I have hundreds of old customers and I am currently doing one by one and this is just like bashing my head against a wall. I could be done in probably 10 minutes but no, one wait for it to refresh, then scroll all the way down to the next one and repeat.

• Brittni Engle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a HUGE need. I have a vendor list of over 1,300 vendors and I just pulled our activity report for last year to date and we have only used 95 vendors. Please provide an update on when this will be done!!

• Liz Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a massive need. And in trying to do all this manually, I've run into a bunch of issues. For example, if you change a vendor name to include a "- V" so it becomes different from the customer name that needs to be added *and* make the vendor inactive (deleted, whatever) in the same step, it will give a confirmation message that "Vendor Name1 Name 2 - V" is now inactive ----- BUT ---- in reality it didn't save the vendor's changed name. So now I have to go back in and find the 100 vendors I inactivated this way yesterday, reactivate them all ONE AT A TIME, edit the name, save the vendor, then re-edit to make them inactive. Good grief.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely ridiculous to not have this as a option. I had over 10,000 billable expenses to deal with after conversion. You created a bulk option for that. Now I have 700 vendors and 650 customers to mark inactive. We choose to go to online because more job management systems integrate with online vs desktop and will sync. So now I have no choice but to spend 3 days to do this so it doesn't sync everything ever billed or paid in the last 6 years. Unreal.

• Tina Murry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bulk function to make multiple clients inactive, it takes way too long & too many steps to make old customers inactive. We have a 1000's of old accounts to make inactive. Please help, this is beyond furstrating!

• Tina Murry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A bulk function to make multiple clients inactive, it takes way too long & too many steps to make old customers inactive. We have a 1000's of old accounts to make inactive. Please help, this is beyond frustrating!

This is currently a three-click minimum operation for every customer. In my case, I have several hundred customers to mark inactive... Please consider implementing this feature request!

• Sharon Oatway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge problem for me. During conversion to QBO all suppliers were made active. I have hundreds to delete. Help!

The ability ti batch make things inactive - i.e. supplier list customer list, accounts in the chart of accounts

• Stuart Pompel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important feature for us, as well. Once our students leave the program, there's no reason to keep them active. I'd like a way to mark all customers inactive if they've not had any statement charges or credits for a period of x months, for examp.

PLEASE -- can you add this feature? Or can we at least pay a QB technician to write a script to do that?

Batch inactivate vendors from the vendors list, too time consuming to do it one at a time.

• Liam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch mark customers/suppliers inactive, this was a simple feature of QB desktop. Marking individually is incredibly time consuming.

+ 1000

This is a royal pain in the A$$. I have to delete manually 1500 transaction because an APP messed everything up. Please FIX !!!!

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Customer Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base