or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sharon OatwaySharon Oatway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huge problem for me. During conversion to QBO all suppliers were made active. I have hundreds to delete. Help!

• Stuart PompelStuart Pompel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an important feature for us, as well. Once our students leave the program, there's no reason to keep them active. I'd like a way to mark all customers inactive if they've not had any statement charges or credits for a period of x months, for examp.

PLEASE -- can you add this feature? Or can we at least pay a QB technician to write a script to do that?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch inactivate vendors from the vendors list, too time consuming to do it one at a time.

• LiamLiam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch mark customers/suppliers inactive, this was a simple feature of QB desktop. Marking individually is incredibly time consuming.

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely. Add these votes to the other thread of same name.

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Especially since importing from previous versions of QB makes all inactive clients active again!!!!

make it so you can make multiple vendors inactive as a batch function; it is very cumbersome to do it one vendor at a time.

Quickly make a customer inactive. If you could add "Make Inactive" to the Batch Actions, thenit would be easy to set multiple customers Inactive at one time. Only using a mouse is cumbersome, either batch action or a quick key could be added

It would be nice to have the ability to inactivate a batch of vendors at one time. It is very cumbersome to have to inactivate them one at a time.

I'm going through my list of vendors and making them inactive and it keeps popping all the way back up to the top, it would be nice if it stayed on the vendor that I most recently made inactive. It would also be nice if I could click on the batch and just make an entire batch inactive.

Allow a way to batch inactivate vendors and customers. Find old vendors and customers through a last used filter and inactivate.

• JerriJerri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of customers that are inactive. there should be a batch action that gives the option of making a large group inactive instead of having to click on ea individualone..

Instead of taking each customer to make them inactive, when we no longer service them, how about being able to do an "Inactive" batch action. Check off the ones we no longer want to see and Boom! Hit the enter button and done! Great time saver for busy office people.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base