I suggest you ...

Removal of "approved signature" on PO

Provide an option for removal of the "approved by" signature and date line at the bottom of purchase orders.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with the 30+ comments. It can't be that difficult to make these lines optional. Why is it taking so long to respond to this request?

To have to print and sign before I can send is not what I want from online software.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone at QBO even read what your consumers want? This same request has been asked for over 3 years... either remove the lines or allow us to enter the info digitally. This is ridiculous.

• Kim Betzina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy to have an approval line. I am sending a purchase order. Obviously I am ordering this particular "thing" and sending a check to purchase it, why would I be asking for their approval? makes no sense!

• Bethany Ruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When sending purchase orders electronically, this is an unnecessary step and actually requires us to print the PO, sign, and rescan in order to send to our vendor. Please provide an option to remove!! Thanks.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the approved by and date lines on the bottom of forms. It is such a hassle. I have to save the files, edit the lines out, and then send quotes and POs. At least make it an option to remove them for users in forms. Please!

We don't like this on our estimates either. It should be optional or at least editable.

We don’t like the “accepted by” fields in the Purchase Order Template.

I have no idea who is supposed to sign it. Nobody actually does.

Since it is a Template why is it not customizable? What great minds go to the trouble to electronically handle everything and then add a signature line that has to be manually downloaded, signed and scanned back to electronic form?

• Brian M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make these removable. they cause confusion to the vendor because there is no apparent way to get a signature loaded, and the vendor wonders why the Purchase Order isn't approved.

This claims to be an "online version" so it should have online approval capability or at least the ability to digitally add a signature. Or turn off those lines.

Please remove approved by lines on bottom of PO. It doesn't make sense to be there.

Please remove - should be an option. Clients are not happy that they cannot remove these lines.

• Janene Brierley-Green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the other comments, the approval lines do not make sense. Why are they even in the template if you can't sign the PO online!!!

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base