or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tammy BradburnTammy Bradburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to print work orders from estimates. Currently, we have to duplicate the estimate then delete the pricing to give to the crew for each job. The only other option is to invoice the job before it is complete and print a packing slip. Neither of these options are ideal.

• Marshall BadeauxMarshall Badeaux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have a print view of estimates that didn't show the price. A "Work Order" preview if you will. Very similar to you "packaging slip" view, but without the problematic issue of creating an invoice for a project prior to intended billing date.

• Jennifer KeaJennifer Kea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide a "work order" form option. As with the "estimate" form, a work order could easily be converted into an invoice once all purchasing was completed.

• Jason VolkeJason Volke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use to use QB Pro and changed the estimate template to a work order. We can than enter our customer information on the work order and fill out in the field. Then we just click on create Invoice and the information is ready for us.

• deltamapping@gmail.comdeltamapping@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Work Order Forms.

I need to be able to give my field crew an order form that tells them what services they have to perform on different properties, along with any additional information they need. I would also like the option to remove the rates and totals for the job from the work order form, as that would enable me to use the space that the account summaries was on for more custom fields (with more room to type in, please!) where I can put that additional information and keep the work order form neat.

I guess this could be accomplished with an extra template, or maybe the option to remove account summaries from the Invoice template and add more custom fields? Or how about a completely custom form that you can add whatever fields you want? Just my two cents. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Current work around is customizing customer contact list report. Would like Work Order feature. There's no work order feature in QBO.Thanks

• Phillip WebsterPhillip Webster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature that I would really like would be the ability to turn an estimate into a work order. We can turn estimates into invoices, but For my purpose it would simply print an estimate without the total price showing. For subcontractor use.

• Stephanie E.Stephanie E. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are targeting businesses, it would make sense to have a field on the invoices to include the work order number and include it in the transaction list so searches can be done by work order number! This is very important for businesses.

• herbherb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for the exact same thing. Looking at other providers for Work Orders, but so far I can't find one that will take a QBO Estimate / turn it into Work Order / then send it back to QBO to invoice in QBO. Anyone?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love the option to generate a work order from my Quickbooks interface. I know that I can connect to work order management apps but they are way more complicated than I need, and cost more than I want to pay. I simply would like to "generate a work order" from within Quickbooks online from an estimate that I created in Quickbooks; then print/download the work order. The work order would look a lot like an estimate, but would not have any dollar amounts showing.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quickbooks online is for contractors? Why not let us CONVERT AN ESTIMATE/PROPOSAL INTO A WORK ORDER before creating an invoice. Also would be great to take deposits on the work order that will carry over into the invoice when it's created. For contractors, invoicing typically doesn't take place until the job is partially or fully completed.

• Ami RuffnerAmi Ruffner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to create work orders for our "made to order" fabrication company would be phenomenal! Even, an option to create a packing slip without having to create an invoice first would be great. I need something for the production floor to view without showing pricing.

• Doug CollinsDoug Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also have the work order option available to be set as the only form available to customized users so that they cannot see any other information online

• Doug CollinsDoug Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome if my technicians could fill out a work order and get a signature on their iPad while at the customers site. If I could then turn that work order into an invoice my life would be so much simpler!

The work order would have a work description and the ability to add hours and parts.

• PenneyPenney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the option to print the attachment with the printing of an invoice/work order.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base