I suggest you ...

It would be really great use our own email rather than donotreply@intuit.com

It would be great to be able to send invoices/estimates from any email address, rather than the donotreply@intuit.com. Since I own my own domain name, I would prefer if my communications with my customers was through my existing business email address.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We constantly have customers say they didn't get the invoice because it is be blocked as spam, please please allow us to use our address with our domain so it is received by the customer.

• GRRRRRRRR!GRRRRRRRR! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think all branding should be removed from emails generated by QBO. We don't print and get Intuit garbage all over our paper invoices, should be no different coming direct out of QBO. Honestly, it looks bad to our company in some circumstances when dealing with large corporations, the we use "quickbooks". I pay for the premium top tier plan, removal of ALL Intuit branding should be an option!

• InfoInfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous.
        There are hundreds of duplicates of this feature request and the devs are simply ignoring us.
        This is something that should have been in the software before it was even launched.
        It looks unprofessional, makes documents harder to track and is an unnecessary, unwanted advertisement for intuit.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition, it should go in our sent items and send through services like Google Apps or GMail. This was a feature present in Desktop that we relied on heavily. Now we're spending our own time figuring out how to jump through hoops to do something as automated as possible without causing us a ton more of extra work.

• John CotterJohn Cotter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This puts a lot of people off sending invoices direct for QBO this would be a great improvement glad someone had suggested it before me!

Feedback and Knowledge Base