Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    stephanie.watson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Callie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a way to undo deleted transactions rather than having to go back and manually re-enter all deleted transactions that were not downloaded directly from your bank account. It would save a TON of time and make things so much easier. Thank you!

• oren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accountant can undo a change or deletion found in the Audit trail.

• Kathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when ever you do something in quickbooks it would be great to have a go back button to undo things.

• Noreen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UNDO button in Audit Log to revert transaction to original...in case something was done in error...it could be undone easily.

• john adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a way to retrieve deleted items that was accidentally deleted or was advised to delete by customer service.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

create a way to batch delete transactions or undo changes such as category / account / changes to the account; or a preview feature.

• AdminMichael Minard (Customer Support Technician, QuickBooks Online) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know what would be great? An undo button. Because sometimes even when I'm asked "are you sure," I still choose wrong. I would love to see an option where the last 20 or 50 actions are kept and can be reviewed before being discarded. Kind of like when you delete email and it actually goes to your trash folder for a little while before being truly deleted. THAT is what we need here in QBO.

• Rozetta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to recall information that was inadvertently deleted? Such as adding a description and having it deleted or deleting a line item accidentally?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only way to undo / return to a point in audit log (history) is by replicating the "void" item or re-entering data. It would be rather helpful to have an undo feature that accompanies the Audit Log.

• JC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make an undo button! Just made a brand new invoice, spent 1.5 hours inputting data and accidentally clicked on the "clear all line" button instead of "add line"... and now there's no way to undo it! Now I have to re-enter the data all over again...

At the very least, please move the "clear all line"button far away from the "add line" so accidents like these can be prevented.

There should be an "undo" button when adding transactions. I accidentally "added" a transaction from banking and it created an expense.

• Erin Lakai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give an undo button for voided invoices. We all make mistakes. On huge, long invoices, it's so painful to have to check Audit History, and re-enter all that data! Thanks!

There should be an undo button through the audit log in order to reverse entries that may have been deleted by mistake

It would be great to have an undo button for the last thing you did, especially as we are learning this new system. Sometimes, I just hit a button without meaning to and it takes me five minutes to figure out what I just did and how to reverse it.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base