or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is already available: Reconciliation Reports> History by acct> select Acct> select reconciliation> action dropdown "undo". Perhaps its only available in the accountants version?

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you expect us to move away from the desktop version if you cannot include simple features that make quickbooks efficient? We have clients with HUNDREDS of transactions each month! You cannot expect us to undo each transaction indiviudally.

• katalcs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this. Very annoying not having the ability to undue a mistake. What's the rationale behind not allowing this??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo the sentiments of the folks below. This is a basic feature that needs to be added to all plans. PLEASE add.

Sage 50 allows you to open past bank reconciliations and make any necessary changes. It's a much more flexible program. I believe I'll just buy their software from now on. Quickbooks online has a ton of horrible features. I've only been using it a week and have sent feedback on 3 different issues that need to be changed.

Yes, very much need to have undo previous reconciliation... have several accts and transaction get mixed and a challenge

• Beverly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put the wrong amount in reconcile and had to invite myself to be an accountant in order to fix it without having to pay my actual accountant. I don't understand why users aren't able to fix this without being an accountant.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Banking

Feedback and Knowledge Base